All reviews olive garden grocery store front desk indoor pool strip mall underground parking starbucks coffee bathroom sink fridge and microwave late check hot tub food options decent hotel great rate very pleasant stay business trip totem lake
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this property twice. Nice hotel. Meets all expectations of a Courtyard. Good location, good staff.

Rooms have been renovated. Everything is clean with a couple of decent restaurants within walking distance. Food was good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ardene S, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Ardene

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I stay here often when traveling to Seattle as hotel prices in the city sky rocket. The commute to the city is fine with me as I get up super early and work kind of late while working here. I stayed a half dozen times or so last summer and had only small complaints (they kept putting me the furthest possible room from the front desk each visit - so this is not a huge deal).

I like the bistro and there are a number of restaurants and a grocery store nearby.

I recommend this property for sure.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Ardene S, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Stayed here 1 night and it was about what I expected. We had a 2 queen room, the rooms were large and comfortable. I did not have a great nights sleep as the mattress just didn't do it for me. They must have had a sports team in the hotel as the pool was full of younger girls jumping around and pretty much took over the small pool area. The wifi was spotty at best. The service from the front desk at check-in and Ty the bartender was very good. The hotel should consider allowing pets though!
I would still stay here again.

Room Tip: Try and get something closer to the elevators. It is a very 'wide hotel' and we found ourselves walking a fair distance to get to our room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Ardene S, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Was participating at Spartan Beast following morning in Snohomish with a few buddies. As always staff was friendly and effective on checkin. Ammenities of hotel were clean and great working condition. The courtyards are perfect casual stays for myself.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I had travelled with three other friends on a road trip from Canada and decided to stay at this hotel for the two nights. We had an awesome stay at this hotel. Beds were cozy and clean and the hotel was quiet. The Starbucks coffee in the morning was perfect! Love the Marriot hotels!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends