“Great Location”
Review of Quality Inn Kent

Quality Inn Kent
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Kent
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I love this Quality Inn. It's clean, the staff is really friendly and serving, and it's in a great location for my business needs. Everyone at the hotel was very helpful. Good hot breakfast. Nice enough rooms. I have stayed other hotel at the same price range numerous times in Kent/ sea tac area. This is one of the best value hotel for the price. I would definitely stay this hotel again.

Room Tip: Everything is excellent. This is best hotel mid scale hotel I would stay for this price rate. You wi...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Very good comfort room. Everything is nice. The price is reasonable. It was more than I expected from quality inn for a room less than $100. The morning breakfast is full with selections. I enjoy my stay at quality inn.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

This is old hotel but do not let exterior building deceive you. My room was very modern, clean and very comfortable bed. Hotel offer 24 hour free airport shuttle which was very convenient. They also do have pretty nice standard hot breakfast. This is much better most hotel at the same price range. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Rooms have been updated - fixtures and textiles - but not very clean. Seemed like a bit of a sketchy neighborhood, but nice staff. the free breakfast was ordinary. Best value we could find in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Although they are trying, it was a disappointing stay in many ways. Keep working on it Quality.

Breakfast: Was decent and comfortable room. Menu included eggs, sausage, gravy, waffles, breads, cereals, juice, coffee. Coffee was available in the lobby after hours.

Grounds: disgusting, trash everywhere, inside outside. They are in the middle of remodeling. People are very disrespectful and lazy but the hotel could put a little more effort into presentation. Definitely some characters around the property had me watchful as I walked around.

Room: mixed reviews here. I checked in late and walked into a dark room and there are no lights by the door and no glowing light switches to help me find one. I was greeted with fresh paint odor so I knew they are doing some updating. I had a mixed of old and new in my room. Someone did not do a final check on my room as there were still evidence of construction through the room: (Screws laying around, masking tape from painting, stickers on frames.) Tables, decor, bedding, and Tv were newer....but the bed, chair, microwave, fridge were very old. My pet peeve was present....coffee pot on bathroom counter.....please consider putting a counter in the little nook area outside the bathroom for this. The bedding & pillows on the bed were comfy and snuggly but the bed was very springy, saggy and I had a sore back in the morning. Don't the beds make or break a hotel? I was on bottom floor and didn't hear too much from surrounding neighbors. Don't plan on peeing with the bathroom door open....not possible unless you side saddle. Average quality shampoo, conditioner, soap provided, but I liked the coffee provided in the room. My favorite with the lamps - plugs on the lamp base make me happy. I like the look they re doing with the bathroom counters but the pipes work against the goal.

Check in/Out and staff: ok so the same girl who checked me in at 1030pm was still there or back again at breakfast and at 11am check out. She has a hard job, not very talkative, but seemed to be efficient and sweet. She is really the only staff I ever saw so I hope she's not cleaning rooms in between too.

They require a $100 deposit at check in, they ACTUALLY charge it instead of holding like most places. Allow time for checking out because they will physically walk to your room to check it out before deciding on your deposit. Pay the deposit cash if you can because it took 5 days for them to return it to my account.

Oh the smell of smoke is enough to keep your deposit as I witnessed with a check out ahead of me....be cool, just go outside and air out before going back in.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kent
1.3 km away
5 km away
Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport
3.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Kent

Been to Quality Inn Kent? Share your experiences!