See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Had a great experience with this motel. Staff friendly and helpful every shift. Remodeled rooms were very nice. Beds were comfortable room was clean. The breakfast was ok if you liked sausage everyday and the grave well it's just bad.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sam c
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn Kent, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Ken during your recent travels! We appreciate all guest feedback and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us!
Our staff is dedicated to providing friendly and professional service and it is encouraging to receive recognition. We are glad you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations.
We apologize that the complimentary breakfast was not up to your standards, though we try to include items for all our guests' tastes.
We hope you continue to choose to stay with us during future visits to the area!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

My husband and I stayed on April 26th. We were tired and needed a place and we ended up with an uncaring staff, a smelly, dirty hotel, a filthy breakfast area with empty serving dishes. We checked out and bought breakfast elsewhere. When the hotel asked our opinion, we told them. They promptly offered to refund our breakfast cost and give us 5000 points on our Choice Hotel card. I accepted. They have NOT done either the refund or the points. When I contacted them 2 weeks ago they ignored my request. I am disgusted and disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2016

The building is a hodgepodge of cheap, poor quality renovations and deterioration. My room was partially painted, the shower handle was broken with the wrong type of screw to fix it, really cheap furniture, other issues too numerous to list. The chair for the desk was so worn it wouldn't sit flat and the easy chair was misshapen. The room was not ready when I arrived and they had no idea. (it was 2 pm) The room didn't feel very clean. The bed was comfortable enough but squeaky and it sounded like an elephant was parading up stairs. For the price I could have been OK with worn conditions, but it just didn't feel very clean. The breakfast was mediocre.

The people however were very nice and approachable. Their saving grace so I hope the company treats them well because they don't have much else going for them.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn Kent, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be used as motivation and suggestions to continually improve our accommodations.
We are happy to hear you felt our staff was friendly and courteous throughout your stay with us. However, we are deeply sorry that we did not meet your expectations in other aspects.
Our housekeeping staff has been addressed and advised to ensure that all rooms are prepared and clean upon guest arrival. As you know, remodeling is a timely task and we have been working very hard to improve all our rooms.
It is our hope that you may give us another chance at providing you with the service and clean accommodations you expect and deserve.
Please come again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The hotel was very nice. Breakfast is fabulous. Lot of great choices. Good selections of cold and hot foods. It was very tasty and good. Staff are very friendly and very nice. My only complaint was hotel had shuttle van but they did not provide free shuttle to airport.

Stayed: May 2016
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn Kent, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

It was a pleasure reading your kind review! Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Kent during your recent visit and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed our large selection of breakfast items and the friendly service you received! We do offer shuttle services to and from the airport at a small fee for our guests. As we are located so near the Airport, we also offer Stay and Fly packages which include free shuttle service to the airport.
During any future visits to the area, we hope you choose to stay with us again! We appreciate your comments!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

The outside of this hotel is disgusting.Trash bins overflowing and storage container with trash all over it. We were afraid to get out of the car. The lobby smelled of garbage. I booked this hotel 4 months ago. When I booked the price was $67 Upon my arrival they tell me I need to pay $20 more as the rates have gone up. I was then advised that there would be a $100 deposit to stay there. If I used my debit card it would take up to 14 days to get the $100 back. At this point we left the hotel and tried to stay somewhere else but there were no vacancies. So we came back and we were told that we can pay the deposit in cash but could not get it back until they checked our room upon check out. The inside of the room was clean and the beds were comfy. The sheet did have a few burn holes. There was also bird crap on the window so we couldn't open it for air. There was no cell phone reception even though they say free wifi. Upon check out they did go thru our room to make sure we hadn't damaged anything before they gave us out money back stabled to an envelope.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Quality Inn Kent, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Guest feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you found our rooms to be clean and our beds comfortable!
We pride ourselves on our pledge for cleanliness and are saddened to hear you found the outside of our hotel to be dirty. We deeply apologize for the misunderstanding during check-in. Our policies, visible on our website, do explain that we require a $100 security deposit upon check in.
As you may know, we are a 100% smoke free hotel and therefore it is concerning to hear you found burn holes in the sheets. This issue is being addressed and investigated to ensure it does not occur again.
We appreciate all of your feedback and it is our hope that you will present us with another opportunity to provide the service and accommodations you rightly expect and deserve.