“Super Fast service today at this local Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Kennewick
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Drive thru at most Starbucks is fast but today it was Super Fast and I mean super fast. Ordered at the order speaker and when I got to the window my drink was ready. Again super fast...thank you for that because I was in a hurry today.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

A great staff with the consistency of a Starbucks establishment. The service was exemplary. The delivery was efficient. The order went smoothly.

The interior was cool and cozy, making it very inviting. Very pleasant experience at this Starbucks.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

OK, I'll admit it, sometimes I can get a little overloaded, distracted, in a hurry but.....Jaden made my day!
I sent over a mobile order. Went through the drive through at this Starbucks on 395 and Clearwater to pick it up. This kind barista says...."ummm, I am sorry but we don't have that order.." zi am thinking...what???? OH NO, I had sent it to the Starbucks on 395 and 27th. Jaden tells me no problem and makes me a new one and did not charge me again. Wow! This is my favorite shop from now on!

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

This Starbucks is as good as any other Starbucks we have visited. Right now the Holiday drinks are buy one get one free from 2:00-5:00. Perfect for the wallet and taste buds! The store was very clean even though they were busy. The staff were super friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I like this starbucks on clearwater the staff are always friendly.

I got a mocha frappucino and it was great! I like that the bathrooms are to the right and towards the back so lines leading in are not blocking lines to get your coffee like some starbucks in town are.