“One of the best places to eat in Richland!”
Review of Graze

Graze
Ranked #15 of 256 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I have to say, that when I ate my lunch at Graze, I felt like I finally found a place at that point in my trip where the food was "heathy"....healthy AND delicious. The service was very helpful, and I went with their recommendation. It had a quaint atmosphere, with high ceilings, and lots of windows, and it would be a great place to go with a friend it you just want to eat lunch at "catch up". Really liked this one a lot!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My daughters and I had lunch at the graze over a handful of times and the food is fresh and delicious. We've almost tried all the sandwiches and salads and haven't been disappointed yet. The service is great.... even if worth standing in line for.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great fresh ingredients on fun and different sandwiches. Salads are very fresh. Both come as generous portions. Staff is always friendly. The even have an app for ordering ahead.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

On our way through the Tri-cities we chose Graze for a lunch stop. It's a simple order-at-the-counter sandwich shop with delicious sandwiches and salads. We shared the sexy-time and for 50-cents more they gave my husband chips and me salad. Everything was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I get the adult grilled cheese and salad to go for lunch all of the time!!! One of my favorite places for lunch =)