“Yummy and Fast Lunches”
Review of Graze

Graze
Ranked #14 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My daughters and I had lunch at the graze over a handful of times and the food is fresh and delicious. We've almost tried all the sandwiches and salads and haven't been disappointed yet. The service is great.... even if worth standing in line for.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Great fresh ingredients on fun and different sandwiches. Salads are very fresh. Both come as generous portions. Staff is always friendly. The even have an app for ordering ahead.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

On our way through the Tri-cities we chose Graze for a lunch stop. It's a simple order-at-the-counter sandwich shop with delicious sandwiches and salads. We shared the sexy-time and for 50-cents more they gave my husband chips and me salad. Everything was fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I get the adult grilled cheese and salad to go for lunch all of the time!!! One of my favorite places for lunch =)

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Graze with friends and we all rely enjoyed what we ate. I tried a few different items and found that I liked the Jack sandwich the best. Atmosphere was very friendly and service was great. Graze employees keep everything clean and tidy, will be back.