“Delicious ”
Review of Graze

Graze
Ranked #14 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Graze with friends and we all rely enjoyed what we ate. I tried a few different items and found that I liked the Jack sandwich the best. Atmosphere was very friendly and service was great. Graze employees keep everything clean and tidy, will be back.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Got the veggie torta with flank steak and the salad. I finished one half of the sandwich and I was stuffed. So so good.

I've been living a healthy lifestyle so this was a great meal that I desperately needed while traveling for work. Amazing food Graze!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great food and very convenient to order on-line and just walk in and pick up. A great option if you don't want a fast food chain.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best places in town to get a bite to eat! Everything is super delicious and the staff is nice. My favorite thing on the menu is the sexy time. It's soooooo tasty .

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We were on our way to Walla Walla from Seattle and needed to stop for lunch. Decided to try Graze as it was run by the same people that have a highly rated store in Walla Walla. They were very busy with multiple take out orders when we arrived just before noon. Portions were very large - a half salad or sandwich would have been fine. There are a limited number of tables, so it did get quite crowded!