“Clean & Convenient for One-Night Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Stayed one night while in town visiting family. First time staying at a hotel in the area as we usually do stay with family, but I wanted to make it more of a getaway and take our son swimming. We checked in around 4pm and immediately wen to the pool (indoor) for a little bit. I was hoping to spend more time, but the water just wasn't as warm as I thought it would be. We did have it to ourselves, which was nice. Had choice of floor and chose 3rd floor (top) with two queen beds. Room was clean and quiet. The hotel seemed to be pretty quiet and not very busy, but would probably be average for noise if busier. We decided to stay for breakfast the next morning - made to order items, fresh fruit, cereal, baked goods for $12.95. Our server was wonderful and didn't charge us for our son.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Amy L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am so sorry to hear about your experience regarding the pool but am happy to hear that you were able to have the pool to yourselves! I am happy to hear that you were able to try out hot cooked-to-order breakfast and found the server to be wonderful! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, should your travels bring you back this way!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Facilities were great, most staff was great, had a discrimination issue at the restaurant in the evening... sad, because this is a good location otherwise. We did use the pool facilities and enjoyed the weight room. Desk staff and morning restaurant staff was incredible

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that you found the facilities to be great as well as the desk staff and morning restaurant staff. I am very sorry to hear about your experience in the restaurant and was hoping you would be able to contact me directly at the hotel at 509-735-4600 and ask for Amy so that I may hear about your experience. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights. Staff I interacted when were friendly and accommodating- I needed a late check out. Overall the facilities are clean and appeared well maintained. Rooms was clean but seems to be outdated when compared to other Hilton Properties I have visited. I would probably stay again but might look at other options.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am very happy to hear that you found the staff to be friendly and accommodating as well as the overall facilities being clean and well maintained. We are currently in the process of doing room refreshes to help update our guest rooms as we know how important this is to our guests. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future, especially after our room refreshes are complete!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is sad for hilton. I expected better.....
Home 2 Suite is much better.....how?
No continental breakfast even.

What else can I say?
I cannot believe Home 2 Suites and Hampton Inns are better than Hilton Garden.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Amy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience regarding your stay. I am very sorry to hear that we were unable to provide you with an extremely satisfying stay. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. We do offer a Bed and Breakfast package for our guests so that breakfast is included in their rate at a discounted price if you were interested in having your breakfast included in your rate. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future where we can provide you with a much better experience.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were just blown away by the quality of this hotel as well as the cleanliness and the accommodations. This hotel surpassed every expectation that we had. The pool stays open until 11 and you can order room service until 10pm (the food is actually really good!) breakfast was AMAZING especially since we spent $13 extra a night for our room to get breakfast for free. The beds are super nice and have a dial on each side to adjust the firmness. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that you cant close the heavy drapes in front of the window. The only thing that you can cover the window with are these sheer (you can see right through them and I'm sure Visa Versa) drapes which let a ton of light in during the night. It was puzzling for a hotel that definitely prioritizes guest accommodation. We didn't let that bother us at all though and we had a well needed relaxing weekend here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you loved our hotel! I will share all of your wonderful comments with our staff members. I will have our Chief Engineer take a look at the black out curtains in your room to make sure everything is working properly as there should have been a second set of curtains behind the heavy drapes to help black out your room. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future so that we may provide you with another relaxing stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
0.2 km away
4.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick
5 km away
Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick? Share your experiences!