“Excellent Thai Food”
Review of Thai Elephant

Thai Elephant
Ranked #16 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Visited the Thai Elephant again last week and have been many times. The food is always tasty and portions are generous, nice atmosphere. Love their pineapple fried rice. Also usually order red curry, pad thai and royal butterflies....all consistently delicious!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Looking for a place near home for dinner -- checked myriad places, and then stopped at the Thai Elephant. Just around the corner from where we live - Searched the web, found their menu and myriad photos... So once I walked in the door I knew what I wanted, my husband spent time with their menu in person....
We started off with two appetizers... the 'salad rolls' dipped in their marvelous peanut sauce .. and then the appetizer combination plate...with 3 of each ...
Fantastic to get an idea of what they offer
He got the green curry -- not too hot, but almost ..... He loved it ...
I stepped out of my norm, and ordered the "Drunken Noodles"
Perfection on a plate.... had it with beef.
And enough for left overs -- either a midnight snack, or breakfast...
We shall be back again !

Clean - Polite - Helpful
There about 5pm on a Thursday and not too busy at all
Thank you Thai Elephant, we shall return

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is clean and a nice atmosphere. We tried Chicken Satay, Tom Kha Soup, Green Curry, and Orange Chicken. The food was enjoyable. The curry dishes were spiced a bit different than what we were used to but they were all good. It’s worth the visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Stopped in for a quick dinner. I've driven by it so many times and had it on my list to try. Cute well kept place. Great service. Good food and generous portions. I will definitely go back to try some other dishes.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

So this place was absolutely hopping for 5:00 on a Sunday. Obviously others had heard the reputation of this mom and pop Thai hole in the wall. I ordered the garlic Pad Nam Hoy with broccoli and tofu. First the was slow in coming.... it was as if they weren't staffed to handle the volume of call in orders and the sit down customers. Additionally the tofu was way over salted. I actually mixed in a bunch of white rice to offset the saltiness. Anyway..... a bit disappointed!