“GREAT Cafe”
Review of The Local

The Local
Ranked #2 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Kennewick
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I travel all over the country so we have tried many coffee shops.. This is one of our favorite. The coffee is excellent as well as the baristas.., It’s also very clean..They are very kind and accommodating. I was really impressed by their team work... for example.. one of their employees was actually coming in as a customer with her friends...When the young lady realized how the ones that were working needed help... she stepped up and joined them behind the counter..... with a great attitude I might add... It’s hard to find.. I believe in giving honor where honor is due...BTW love the vanilla cardamom latte!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I almost did not try this place due to the overwhelming creativity that business owners in Eastern Washington display with choosing business names (e.g. I can go to The Local for coffee, then go get Some Bagels and maybe even visit the now-defunct That Place). All sarcasm aside, The Local is a gem. They offer hemp milk and other vegan options and are way more kind than the staff at almost every other area coffee shop I have visited. They have a convenient drive through and the cafe atmosphere is also very inviting. It's a great place to study or create art or meet up with friends.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I have met clients here twice. The customer service is great and the coffee wonderful!! Fun atmosphere too.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

It's a pretty cool coffee shop. The atmosphere si boopin' and the staff is friendly. Their chai tea latte was ok, but I'm very persnickety about it. I know that they have a ton of good options that I hope to try some time. Overall, I recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Delicious coffee, friendly service, and a great environment. What more can you ask for from your coffee shop?