“Too bad...”

Mizu Sushi and Roll
Ranked #180 of 256 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This place used to be one of my favorite restaurants. After a rise in prices and a decline in quality I started going there less and less. Each time they say they are under new management, I try them again. Now it's their new management that is rude and insulting. If you have anything short of a stellar experience here, you are told to "keep your opinions to yourself". With that attitude, I will certainly be taking my business elsewhere while waiting for the next "new management" to take over once again.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I will admit it, it's not my favorite sushi place in town but it's alright. Think I like about mizu sushi is that it's quick. You've got the sushi belt going and you just pick what you like and go. It's pretty good and there is nothing wrong with this place, it's just not my favorite.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

A conviently located sushi bar in the mall. The sushi is good. This is a sushi bar where the sushi rotates around to your table area and you pick what you like to eat. You are charged by the number of plates you have taken. The drawback is not enough variety in the choices of sushi. You can order from a menu but it is also limited. The sushi was freshly made the day I was there.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is a Conveyor Belt Sushi Place. It was clean and the belts went round and round but there was an issue with the communications between the waitstaff and the cooks/management. The waitstaff spoke English and the cooks were Korean" and all the recipes were in Korean so if you had a question about ingredients or whether something was gluten free the waitstaff struggled. If they didn't know they couldn't or wouldn't find out for you. Not good.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I'm sitting here right now and I've been waiting 20 minutes for the waitress to take my payment. Upon arriving we had to wait a few minutes which wasn't a big deal. The waitress said to sit at the bar. We were never given any menus, drinks, nothing. The sushi was warm and the only drinks we could find were on the conveyer belt which were in a plastic cup of warm water. The 2 girls next to me ordered mountain dew to drink and the waitress brought them soup. They had to ask an additional two times, between 2 waitresses to finally get their mt. Dew. No bartender. 5 people walked out because of it. Food is overpriced as well.

Don't waste your time here. They obviously don't care.