“It's a Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Kennewick
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This shop is easily accessible and located so it very obvious as you shop. They carry a full line of coffee drinks as well as gifts.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

when you travel as much as me, you want to be able to count on the same coffee you like every time. Not all Starbucks are the same, but this one was perfect - four days in a row, Love it.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I'm diabetic but LOVE the berry sangria. When I expressed my love for the drink but could only have the shaken black tea because I was diabetic she suggested I modify the drink by substituting the sugary apple juice with the black tea, OMG I LOVE IT!!! Thank you staff of this store!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

When Starbucks first opened in Seattle I loved it. I also loved it when they first moved to the Tri Cities. however, I now find the coffee bitter. I do like to take my cell phone and sit outside with their free wi fi. The atmosphere is great.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Somewhat less than the usual from our favorite high-priced coffee shop. I've visited most of the Starbucks in the Tri-Cities, and this is the most expensive and least friendly of the stores in the area. I'd almost suggest going down the way to Barnes and Nobles to their shop, where you will get friendlier service, though the same prices. Can't quite figure this out, but this is just not anyplace that I really feel home at or even want to come to, unless the one in B&N is closed.

All the standard fare from Starbucks, with none of the friendly service that most of the others seem to manage to convey. Can't say anything is bad, just doesn't seem very accommodating!