“My favorite sushi restaurant”
Review of Sushiya

Sushiya
Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We have been to Sushiya more times than I can remember and have always been pleased with service and food. Our favorite is the hwe dup bap, a salad with lots of sashimi and spicy sauce.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Several days I went back to Sushi Ya for sushi rolls and found to my amazement a web of surprises. This time the rolls were much smaller than were served earlier this year and without the "Presentation Experience" to enhance the senses. Is there a change of management? The pictures of sushi rolls on the menu were more tantalizing than the actual rolls. The service was certainly quick but...

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This a reliable stop for us on our annual trip south for the winter. The service is prompt and friendly. The menu is varied enough that everyone can find something delicious. The sushi has always been fresh and beautifully presented. Rainbow Roll and Malibu Roll are our favourites.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

One of the better sushi restaurant's I've had. Food was fresh and prepared well. Service was friendly and prompt. Monkey Brain appetizer is awesome. Pricing is reasonable. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I was invited to a business dinner here and being new to the area, I jumped at the chance especially after reading the reviews. The sushi was not fresh, it was room temperature at best. The tempura was greasy and bland. Overall, it was ok, not horrible, but not the best either. Being there are many other places to try, I will not be returning.