“Sushi in Southeastern Washington, oh Sushi YA”
Review of Sushiya

Sushiya
Ranked #11 of 250 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I love my sushi, nigiri especially. I had yellow tail, red tuna, white tuna and salmon. It was delicious. The fish was fresh and wonderful. Better than or equal to nigiri I have had in Seattle. My tempora was wonderful too, lightly battered and perfectly cooked. It was a delightful lunch. Service was excellent as well.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Ok sushi, great service, huge portions.
Sushi is overall good and fresh, but rather bland. Price are fair. Amd service fast nice and efficient. I would go back even if it is not the best in the nation.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

This is the best Sushi you can order in the Tri Cities. It may take some time to get your food if its busy as every roll is made by hand but the wait is worth it.
For a little strip mall this place excels. I have had several out of town visitors comment on just how good the food is.

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We have been to nearly all of the Sushi Restaurants in the Tri-City area, none of of the others even come close to Sushiya.

Went with the family Friday evening. We picked 6 different sushi rolls and all were outstanding! We got California rolls, spicy tuna, spicy crab, dragon crunch, tuna vs crab, and the Malibu roll I believe.

Everything is so FRESH! So good! If your looking for Sushi this is the best place in the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

The miso soup, seaweed salad and rolls are delicious. Went for lunch with a friend and the spider roll and spices tuna rolls were delicious. A nice atmosphere to enjoy a long conversation over good food.