“Brewery on Clover Island”
Review of Ice Harbor Marina

Ice Harbor Marina
Ranked #19 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Convenient with decent pub grub as well. Open air restaurant and bar. Beers quite good. Convenient 1-2 min walk if you are staying at the Clover Island Inn.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Went in to celibate my mother-in-laws birthday the view from the island was great. Our server was very friendly and excited even though it was very busy. My wife ordered a black and blue burger and got no Blackened seasoning. I ordered a Rubin on marbled rye, I must say this was the most disappointing Rubin I have ever had. It was very salty. It seemed that the meat was overly processed corned-beef. The side of coleslaw didn't seem to have any dressing at all, it was simply a bowl of shredded cabbage.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I'll go back here for some brew!
Don't know about the food, didn't eat. Maybe next time we'll eat while we're drinking our Brew. Fun place to go and see some sights.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great place for food and drinks. Service was great! The haibut ( with house salad)was delicious as well as the burger. The French fries were a little plain. Beer and drinks were good but the clover island tea is no match for a Montana long island iced tea.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I like this place because it is a little out if the way, well worth it and on non busy times you can actually hear you yourself think and hear your table mates. Food is great, they take the time to have nice presentation with the food. Since I don't drink I have it in good hearsay that they have a great selection to choose from, lol!