US$136
US$128
US$134
US$114
US$81
Clover Island Inn Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
US$162
US$141
Super 8 by Wyndham Kennewick(Kennewick)(Great Value!)
US$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$123
All reviewsrooms are hugeguest housefront deska separate living room areawafflessitting areahuge breakfastno elevatorroom was cleanwet bartwo queen bedsfelt like homea lot of varietyfree hot breakfastonly stayed one nightenjoyable staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The first time wes stayed at this hotel I booked ahead of time. I based my decision on the reviews. When we arrived it was better than the reviews. The staff was great. Very helpful and friendly. They always had fresh coffee and ice tea 24 hours. For those of us that don't sleep. The hotel and rooms were immaculate. The beds were comfortable and had just enough blankets and extra pillows. There was free breakfast in the morning. A great variety. It was kept nice and hot. The rate was good for this hotel. Since then we have stayed 3 more times.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jazz B, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. Your feedback is valuable and important to us and we are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations across the board. For the same great price, want to make the guest experience even better! Thanking for noticing out huge Hot Breakfast, we such a big variety to make sure every traveler is happy! Hope to see you whenever you are back in the Tri-Cities.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very pleasant front desk staff. Clean and large room and comfortable bed.
Parking is ample and it is near many amenities and restaurants in the area.
Get to breakfast early as the food was nearly gone when I arrived an hour after breakfast opened.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all the positive feedback, Im so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us! Our rooms are about 500sq ft in room size and along with a full hot breakfast each morning, it truly is the best bang for you buck!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The room was clean and comfortable and the continental breakfast exceeded our expectations. The Wi-Fi password was supposed to be on our room key, but it wasn't so had to go to the front desk to get it - a minor inconvenience.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jazz B, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites By Red Lion Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review, I will make sure to pass this along to our staff! We do try and deliver a good experience to each guest that comes to stay with us no matter the circumstances, and We love to hear that our full hot breakfast met you needs! Hope to see you in the future

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The nicest part of the review that I can give is that the rooms are very large and the amenities, such as the built in shelves, couch, small kitchen area are nice, but other than that, the remaining part of the review is that this is just an ok place to stay. Not quite poor, but not average either. The furniture and bedding is older but appeared clean. The carpets need to be replaced in some areas. My biggest complaint would be how thin the walls are. I could hear the people above me well late into the night, and to listen to their bed squeaking for over 20 minutes was very discomfiting. On my first night a group came in late and stayed up until nearly 4 am with loud music, laughter and noise. My second night the hotel was fairly empty and therefore remained quiet and I did get a good nights sleep. I did appreciate the living room area, that was comfortable and nice to have, even for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you very much for the kind words, We pride ourselves in customer service and make sure every single guest leaves our doors happy! I am glad we were able to provide you great service. Our rooms are over 500sq in room size, almost 3 times bigger then the average hotel rooms! Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I know this is a 2 star hotel, and the king bed was comfortable. The breakfast was minimal and not very good, but we expected that.

What concerned me was the jury-rigged door security lock (see photo). It looked like it has been broken into before and they fixed it with some angle iron, with wood screws into a composite wood door. The room had several other shoddy wall patches that made the room feel extra cheap. I rated it as average because it was a value price, but I’d pay more to stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

I want to thank you for sending us this review!!! I appreciate you letting us know how you feel and also how your experience was on this stay. We are always looking for ways to improve. With reading your review, I know exactly what to discuss at our staff meeting.
We do appreciate you and your review. Thank you for staying with us.
We are looking forward to your next visit.