“Nice Night Out!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Garlic Dip
Description: Garlic Dip
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Such a cute little place in downtown Kennewick! The desserts are really good. Nice atmosphere and good selection of wines.

There are newer reviews for Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar

Reviewed 12 February 2015 via mobile

Quick service led us to a tall bar table. The lighting and renovated brick structure are addicting to the eyes. The resonating ambiance is perfect for couples, small groups or work gatherings. A wine buzz fills your soul as you sense the warm conversations of those nearby already partaking. The cheese plate was perfect, coupled with just about any red wine. We each ordered a panini, both were ok, maybe 7 of 10 for taste. Texture and prep was top notch. Overall this is a great date. Don't miss out and bring another couple.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

Took my mother and sister here for lunch. They were very accomodating for my mother who has special needs. The atmosphere is very relaxing and old wine cellar decor, very tastefully done. The service was fast and a friendly staff made the experience very positive. We will definitely go here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This one is also close to home. I've been here twice and have to say it's a nice place. Their Panini style sandwiches aren't bad ande the service is great. The decor and personnel are fantastic, and the wines are great. The only negative thing I can think of is that I find it a little pricey for visiting often. It's a great place for a single or a date or an adult group, probably not the best for family fare.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Was here on a Friday night, it was not busy. However, given the poor attention we were given after being seated at a table that had not been wiped clean, I think they were getting ready to be busy (it was 7pm ish)...the gals working were busy moving tables around and left us unattended for to long...so I'm on the fence since this does happen from time to time, and once they were done with their own needs they did come around and were pleasant. The wine selection was just ok, would have thought it would have been great being a wine bar. The hummus & flat bread were good, and the crab sandwich was very good. The decor was great, the place had a good feel, exposed brick, intimate...I may give it another try, not sure I'm still on the fence...