“Excellent Service and Good Food”
Review of Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: Garlic Dip
Description: Garlic Dip
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Took my mother and sister here for lunch. They were very accomodating for my mother who has special needs. The atmosphere is very relaxing and old wine cellar decor, very tastefully done. The service was fast and a friendly staff made the experience very positive. We will definitely go here again and recommend it to others.

There are newer reviews for Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This one is also close to home. I've been here twice and have to say it's a nice place. Their Panini style sandwiches aren't bad ande the service is great. The decor and personnel are fantastic, and the wines are great. The only negative thing I can think of is that I find it a little pricey for visiting often. It's a great place for a single or a date or an adult group, probably not the best for family fare.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Was here on a Friday night, it was not busy. However, given the poor attention we were given after being seated at a table that had not been wiped clean, I think they were getting ready to be busy (it was 7pm ish)...the gals working were busy moving tables around and left us unattended for to long...so I'm on the fence since this does happen from time to time, and once they were done with their own needs they did come around and were pleasant. The wine selection was just ok, would have thought it would have been great being a wine bar. The hummus & flat bread were good, and the crab sandwich was very good. The decor was great, the place had a good feel, exposed brick, intimate...I may give it another try, not sure I'm still on the fence...

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food was very good. Same stuff as in all the wine bars these days. Wine list was reasonable, saw quite a few things that I had not seen before. Love that they stock more than just the most popular local wines.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We had a great dinner out with an out of town guest. This was our second time to this fabulous restaurant. Great Panini's - tomato basil soup was very good and not to Hot.

Total bill for the three of us was $47 before tip.

Atmosphere of the restaurant is such a great idea in old downtown Kennewick. Brick inside the restaurant - very new but a little rustic. Very upscale yet inviting.

New owners are also the ones serving you.

Wine selection is good. Restaurant restroom is clean and so is the dinning area.

I would recommend this restaurant for locals and a must visit for a great tasting panini.