“On the Fence”

Cuisines: American
Description: Garlic Dip
Description: Garlic Dip
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Was here on a Friday night, it was not busy. However, given the poor attention we were given after being seated at a table that had not been wiped clean, I think they were getting ready to be busy (it was 7pm ish)...the gals working were busy moving tables around and left us unattended for to long...so I'm on the fence since this does happen from time to time, and once they were done with their own needs they did come around and were pleasant. The wine selection was just ok, would have thought it would have been great being a wine bar. The hummus & flat bread were good, and the crab sandwich was very good. The decor was great, the place had a good feel, exposed brick, intimate...I may give it another try, not sure I'm still on the fence...

There are newer reviews for Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The food was very good. Same stuff as in all the wine bars these days. Wine list was reasonable, saw quite a few things that I had not seen before. Love that they stock more than just the most popular local wines.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We had a great dinner out with an out of town guest. This was our second time to this fabulous restaurant. Great Panini's - tomato basil soup was very good and not to Hot.

Total bill for the three of us was $47 before tip.

Atmosphere of the restaurant is such a great idea in old downtown Kennewick. Brick inside the restaurant - very new but a little rustic. Very upscale yet inviting.

New owners are also the ones serving you.

Wine selection is good. Restaurant restroom is clean and so is the dinning area.

I would recommend this restaurant for locals and a must visit for a great tasting panini.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

First of all when you walk in you see the exposed brick walls. This is the origanal brick from this very old building and old part of old Downtown Kennewick.

The atmosphere is very unique - relaxing - inviting - romantic - regardless of why you dine here you will find a reason its right for you.

Service was excellent. Since this was our first time to this restaurant we had a few questions about beer and wine choices which our server was kind enough to answer for us.

Restrooms are VERY Clean. Restaurant was clean and dust free. Floors are unique and clean as well.

Menu prices are not expensive but you can spend a lot if you have more than a few drinks..but that is like every other place as well.

They had the ceiling decorated with snowflakes for the holidays which makes it very romantic.

I had the Spofford's BBQ Panini ($11.99)- Turkey, ham and bacon topped with cheddar cheese and lip smackin BBQ sauce and it was Delicious. It was the best Panini I had ever had - NO JOKE...

I also had the soup of the day with was a tomato basil soup that was very creamy and delicious.

We shared a Medium Cheese Plate ($9.99)- 6oz of assorted cheeses, fresh fruit and crackers which was enough for the two of us but no more.

My wife had the Grecian Goddess Panini ($9.99 + an additional $2.99 I believe because see added some Turkey)- fresh sliced mushrooms, feta spread, spinach, Zucchini and Goddess Sauce....if you like Greek salad you will like this Panini.

I had a beer and my wife had a small bottle of wine ( enough for two glasses )

Our total bill was $56.01 with tax ( prior to tip )

You can review there website prior to dinning to view there entire menu and to see if they have any entertainment going on.

They are on the North side of the street at 114 W. Kennewick Ave in Historic Downtown Kennewick WA

509-586-6100

They are open from:

11am to 9pm Tuesday - Thursday
11am to 10pm Friday and Saturday
Closed - Sunday and Monday

We will be trying some different Panini's during our next visit.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We dine here often. The food and service are always great. It's a particularly nice place to have a conversation or business meeting.
I love their Northwest Salad! And I often share a cheese plate with my hubby.