“Best Panini I have ever had.......................great beer and wine as well”
Review of Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: Garlic Dip
Description: Garlic Dip
Reviewed 15 December 2013

First of all when you walk in you see the exposed brick walls. This is the origanal brick from this very old building and old part of old Downtown Kennewick.

The atmosphere is very unique - relaxing - inviting - romantic - regardless of why you dine here you will find a reason its right for you.

Service was excellent. Since this was our first time to this restaurant we had a few questions about beer and wine choices which our server was kind enough to answer for us.

Restrooms are VERY Clean. Restaurant was clean and dust free. Floors are unique and clean as well.

Menu prices are not expensive but you can spend a lot if you have more than a few drinks..but that is like every other place as well.

They had the ceiling decorated with snowflakes for the holidays which makes it very romantic.

I had the Spofford's BBQ Panini ($11.99)- Turkey, ham and bacon topped with cheddar cheese and lip smackin BBQ sauce and it was Delicious. It was the best Panini I had ever had - NO JOKE...

I also had the soup of the day with was a tomato basil soup that was very creamy and delicious.

We shared a Medium Cheese Plate ($9.99)- 6oz of assorted cheeses, fresh fruit and crackers which was enough for the two of us but no more.

My wife had the Grecian Goddess Panini ($9.99 + an additional $2.99 I believe because see added some Turkey)- fresh sliced mushrooms, feta spread, spinach, Zucchini and Goddess Sauce....if you like Greek salad you will like this Panini.

I had a beer and my wife had a small bottle of wine ( enough for two glasses )

Our total bill was $56.01 with tax ( prior to tip )

You can review there website prior to dinning to view there entire menu and to see if they have any entertainment going on.

They are on the North side of the street at 114 W. Kennewick Ave in Historic Downtown Kennewick WA

509-586-6100

They are open from:

11am to 9pm Tuesday - Thursday
11am to 10pm Friday and Saturday
Closed - Sunday and Monday

We will be trying some different Panini's during our next visit.

1  Thank David A

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We dine here often. The food and service are always great. It's a particularly nice place to have a conversation or business meeting.
I love their Northwest Salad! And I often share a cheese plate with my hubby.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our office is just around the corner and down a block so we're here for lunch reasonably often and occasionally for dinner. The food is consistently good, the wine selection (according to my wife, the family wine snob) is quite good and the servers are always friendly and helpful. I like meat without music pounding in my ears, making conversation impossible, so I also appreciate the choice (and volume) of the music.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This was a pleasent little place to find in down town Kennewick. Classy spot,wine, salad and panini was great! Perfect lunch spot.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Wow.. both my husband and I love this place! The food and wine is Great and the ambiance is Wonderful!!!