“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Garlic Dip
Description: Garlic Dip
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We dine here often. The food and service are always great. It's a particularly nice place to have a conversation or business meeting.
I love their Northwest Salad! And I often share a cheese plate with my hubby.

There are newer reviews for Zinful Panini Grill & Wine Bar

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our office is just around the corner and down a block so we're here for lunch reasonably often and occasionally for dinner. The food is consistently good, the wine selection (according to my wife, the family wine snob) is quite good and the servers are always friendly and helpful. I like meat without music pounding in my ears, making conversation impossible, so I also appreciate the choice (and volume) of the music.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

This was a pleasent little place to find in down town Kennewick. Classy spot,wine, salad and panini was great! Perfect lunch spot.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Wow.. both my husband and I love this place! The food and wine is Great and the ambiance is Wonderful!!!

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Awesome food, awesome decor! Feels traditional, rustic, and a bit metropolitan all at once. Highly recommend!