All reviews turkey sausage great stays quality inn cleaning service waffles softball tournament room was clean indoor pool and hot tub great property breakfast items shopping and restaurants pleasant stay a great place to stay tri cities cookies complimentary breakfast marriott
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Being a platinum premiere member and frequent traveler. This Fairfield was worst I’ve ever come across. As soon as I walked it I got a bad vibe from it. The smell alone was horrible. They are currently under construction - who knows what they are going to do to improve. My room smelled so bad, gym was absolute joke and all the “amenities” like laundry on site that are described online are not on site. I had to check out 10 minutes later and move over to the Spring Hill.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Shikha M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Kennewick, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Shikha Malhan and I am the
General Manager at the Fairfield Inn Kennewick. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your
recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to
provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this
issue from occurring in the future.

Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via
phone anytime at 509.783.2164. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your
confidence in the Fairfield Inn Kennewick.

Shikha Malhan
Fairfield Inn Kennewick
shikha@nshgllc.com
509.783.2164

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Arrived at hotel late and quickly checked in. Forgot toothpaste and the clerk had some. The room was comfortable and clean. The hotel was undergoing renovation so some places were a mess. The pool was undergoing maintenance so was closed. The television on the exercise bike didn’t work. The clerk didn’t know how to get to the Columbia river. If I had known about the renovation and pool closure I would have stayed at another hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The hotel is being remodeled and will be better, I am sure. The breakfast was good and staff were nice. The air conditioning unit and fridge were both loud and came on all night. The bed was comfy. Overall, it is not what I am used to it expect from a Marriott. We usually stay at Springhill Suites in Kennewick, which is wonderful and will go back there next time

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The property seemed in need of an update, Furnishing seemed old and dated. Location is at the end of a narrow street so it is quiet. Breakfast offered a good selection so no one should leave hungry. Not much for a view area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Price and location were both excellent compared to other nearby options. Breakfast was a particularly high spot (I was pleasantly surprised to see turkey sausage as an option, plus the toppings for oatmeal were excellent). Staff was friendly and attentive. Was a little rough in that there was construction and painting going on (stairway was in bad shape due to construction). Room was fine. I'd definitely consider staying here again if I come back to Tri-Cities.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family