“Best Sushi in Tri Cities”
Review of Aki Sushi

Aki Sushi
Ranked #23 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This place is outstanding. They get fresh fish from Seattle daily. It rivals any sushi restaurant in big cities. They have a happy hour till 5:45 also.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I’m not usually a fan of Japanese restaurants but my husband is. I was pleasantly surprised - great food, great staff and great experience My husband enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Every time I drive through Kennewick, I stop and eat here. I love sushi but am very picky. This place has impressed me on several occasions. Friendly staff and great food and the price is not bad at all.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Some of the best sushi rolls I’ve had. Fresh fish, flavorful sauces. Great happy hour deals on appetizers and all kinds of sushi, plus a discount if you pay in cash! Service is friendly. You need to be patient if they’re busy though; food won’t be super quick. Place is on the small side, but we try to go early for dinner so we don’t have to wait.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Dined here and gave a couple of their special rolls a try. They were both very nice as far as presentation goes, but the taste was just average. They weren’t bad per se, just nothing memorable.

The service, however, was top notch, and is what is pushing my review from 3 to 4 stars. Very friendly staff, constantly checking up on you to make sure all is well.

Prices are right, atmosphere is standard.

Will probably give this another try at some point in the future, but for now, not my favorite sushi place in the TC.