“Late lunch that hot the spot”

Foodies Brick & Mortar
Ranked #2 of 252 Restaurants in Kennewick
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived in town after lunch and asked the hotel to direct us to an area where we could find some restaurants to choose from for lunch. We were given an address to plug in our navigation app and headed there. On the street we’re several choices for lunch but Foodies Brick & Mortar caught our attention.

As it was well after lunch we had no trouble finding a seat and we were welcomed and it immediately felt like a good choice of restaurants. A good selection of local beers and appetizers, salads, sandwiches options were plentiful. We chose the special of the day grilled cheese and tomato soup and a hamburger. They were delicious and hit the spot. Everyone inside was cheerful and I can see that this would be a fun place for dinner too.

I am really glad we found Foodies Brick & Mortar and if ever back in Kennewick, we will stop by again.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Since it was the #1 listing on TA, I decided to try Foodies. Was very pleased.

A small venue, it seats about 35 people. I was alone, and sat at the bar. I ordered the daily special, a philly-cheesesteak with chips that was one fo the best Philly's I ever ate. Many beers on tap, and a full bar.

I watched plate after plate of amazing looking food come out of the kitchen, and could tell that everything was top-shelf good.

I'll absolutely return the next time I stay in Kennewick.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I found this place from by using Trip Advisor to find a good lunch spot while passing through town. I was not disappointed! I was fortunate enough to get there about 15 minutes before the lunch crowd came in on Saturday so I didn't have a long wait. The place is fairly small so there's not a lot of seating, therefore if your timing is off there could be a little bit of a wait, but the food is worth it. Our server Jim was very friendly and helpful in guiding us to a fantastic foodie experience. The pastrami sandwich is slow roasted and cooked over two days and it's the best I've ever tasted! The fish tacos, the garlic cheese fries, the spicy buffalo chicken wings, all fantastic, fresh and delicious. Nice big portion sizes on all the above. The prices were reasonable, especially for what you got. The next time I'm in Kennewick Foodies is going to be one of my first stops!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This was our second visit to Foodies. First visit was just ok nothing note worthy, thought we would give it another shoot. Well I'm sorry to say I will not be back. We arrived as a party of 3 (if your party is 3 or more expect to wait) and were told it would be a 20 to 30 minute wait. After waiting an hour and checking several times during the last 20 minutes of that hour we left. The wait staff has no clue on how to seat people or to arrange what little space they do have. There was seating at the bar, just not 3 seats together and the staff refused to ask the 2 patrons at the bar if they would mind sliding over to accommodate us. There was also plenty of tables that they could have moved a third chair to but again refused for whatever reason they had as they would not share why they couldn't move a chair. The food is not all that great, average food at best and poor service is what I think of when people mention Foodies to me. I know of other couples who have also given up on trying to get into this poorly managed café. If you do end up waiting there is no area set up for that as the entrance is shared with another business and you end up outside, not bad when summer is here but not very friendly when its cold and raining. So just an ok place but not worth the trouble to try and get in.

1  Thank CalvinDD948
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Food varies but no one is disappointed.
In old downtown Kennewick.
Worthy of a trip by everyone to drive here.
Ambience is great!