“Hash browns!!!”

Grounds for Opportunity
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Kelso
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Waffle House hash browns officially beaten. Same concept but fresh ingredients. Omg good. Community training restaurant and meals on wheels provider too. So glad we stopped here instead of a chain.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Debbie was our excellent server. She gave a number of food recommendations before taking our order. The food was expediently prepared and delicious as well as family priced. The restaurant is clean and bright. Debbie's demeanor was friendly and welcoming. The job creations program the restaurant is based upon and the charity it supports were wonderful additions to encourage our dining there.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

I like to idea behind this business. They are providing a service to the community. More businesses like this should exist.
I live out of the area and was looking for a place to take my mom for Mothers day breakfast.
The atmosphere was comfortable but not fancy. There is plenty of seating. The restroom was clean and stocked.
The staff was pleasant and attentive. Service was a little slow but we weren't in a hurry. And there were a couple of tables that didn't get cleaned off for a good 20 minutes after we arrived.
The menu had the typical assortment of American fare. My mom had chicken fried steak and I had eggs Benedict. Portions were huge; way more food than any one person should eat. For people with average, normal appetites a meal could be split and have plenty to eat.
It took about 35 minutes for our food to be served.
The hash browns were served crispy according to our request. The gravy for the Steak was served on the side; again according to our request. The Hollandaise was quite good and the eggs were cooked perfectly. Overall we were very satisfied with the food.
The prices are very reasonable. I'd recommend eating here as long as you are not in a hurry.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I have ate there for lunch and do highly recommend .Most of our group had salads...they were all really delicious. I had Cobb, one gal had salmon salad, another Caeser with grilled chicken. The portions are generous. The prices are great.The food is outstanding...taste and presentation! Plus you are supporting a great cause.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

A Resturant in down town Kelso serving good food and training people for jobs they can actually get. Good service, Best for lunch.