“Vacation and Coffee”

Red Leaf Organic Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kelso
Description: Red Leaf has three great locations to serve you in Woodland, Longview and Kelso, Washington. • Our coffee is organic (not sprayed with 7 - 11 different chemicals) • Our coffee is smooth, bold, and rich • Our staff is super friendly - even at 5:30am! • We offer milk alternatives • We serve delicious and healthy whole fruit smoothies with no added sugar • We sell gluten free foods and other snacks • We sell whole bean and pre-ground organic coffee
Reviewed 17 July 2018

The coffee, employees and goodies are off the hook. Went back several time when visiting family in Longview!

Shanthi V, Public Relations Manager at Red Leaf Organic Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Hi Roxanne,
So glad you were able to stop by on your trip and we are happy to hear you loved the experience! We hope to see you again soon when you are in town! Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

They have the most friendly and personable staff ever! Love this place. Love taking my kids! They love it too!

Shanthi V, Guest Relations Manager at Red Leaf Organic Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Thanks so much for your review and kind words about our awesome staff! Glad the kids love us as well!! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite coffee stop. I just had coffee today as a matter of fact. I love the coffee and tea that they offer and I make the stops in longview-kelso- and woodland. Everyone is friendly and happy to serve you. I will continue to go there.

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to hear you enjoy visiting all our locations and that our staff has been so friendly! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I didn't like coffee until I tried Red Leaf! Great coffee, baked goods, and environment. One of the locations even has a room where kids can play. My kids ask to go all the time!

Shanthi V, Public Relations Manager at Red Leaf Organic Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Sydney, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoy coffee now!! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The help is always super nice, the atmospehere has a cool vibe, but my favorite part is that I can get a drink with Stevia instead of sugar or a toxic alternative. Thanks for the healthy options! The peanut butter oat bars are amazing too!

Hi Traci, thanks so much for your review! We are happy to offer many healthier alternatives like dairy-free, gluten-free, sugar-free and keto friendly beverages and foods! Glad you love our honey oat bars!! Hope to see you again soon!