“Better than a drive thru”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 43 Restaurants in Kelso
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Kelso is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Panera offers a good, fast, well prepared, healthy dining experience to the world of “fast food’. Bake goods are great for an early morning ‘grab and go’. Your spirit will thank you for not going through one of the other many fast food drive thrus.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Panera always offers good quaintly and tasty food , their portions are rather small though and their prices are on the high side , BUT you get real food so I feel the prices are worth it . I would rate them 3 & 1/2 stars if that was an option

Reviewed 27 July 2018

It's Panera Bread, so you know what to expect; very clean, friendly staff, great food. This location is very convenient, right off I-5 in Kelso, Wa. There is also a Target, Safeway grocery and the 3 Rivers Mall-- all at the same location!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I love Panera and any Panera I have ever visited has been a pleasurable experience... This is the second time that I have visited this location and the second time I have been greatly disappointed. I don't know what it is, but the wait here is extremely long even during slow hours. I visited this location Sunday July 1st at about 3 p.m. I went through the drive-up window placed my order and waited forever at the window. I went to park under a shade tree only to find that my 1/2 sandwich was more like 1/8 of a sandwich... I didn't get my chips, I didn't get a fork for my salad I didn't get napkins and I didn't get my French baguette. I went back through the drive-up window again just to claim these items and because I unfortunately got stuck between what turned out to be three cars in front of me and one behind me I couldn't back out... my wait was over 30 minutes! When I finally arrived at the window the employee gave me my items, apologized and asked if I would like a mango smoothie... I thought wow they're going to make me a mango smoothie so I said okay. The employee reached over to the left and handed me an already made one, which I thought to myself can't be so bad right? maybe somebody made it right then and there and handed it to this person. I drove off back to my shade tree ate my very, very tiny sandwich and chucked half of my very wilted salad and took a drink of a SPOILED mango smoothie!! Now I don't know whose idea of a joke this is but I don't appreciate it and I'm very disappointed and I can only wish that Panera management would read these reviews and take reviewers seriously and realize what is happening here and rectify these issues. I will NOT return to this location!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The food was just delicious! They serve vegetarian fare too, so it was perfect for my family, one sister is vegan and my mom and I, vegetarian, and my other 3 sisters eat meat. Panera's menu was able to accommodate all of us. The price was good too! I'm DEFINITELY finding one here, because YUM!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!