“Great option for diner if staying at near by hotels”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Kelso
Reviewed 7 April 2018

If you're staying at the Suites hotel, behind the Safeway and Pier 1 (or the Motel6 or Red Lion), diner is often problematic. Izzys leaves much to be desired. Red Lobster is expensive and you have to wait. Panera is great. They have really good soups and salads. Service is top notch and the price is fair. Total no-brainer.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This was our first visit to Panera Bread. Our party of three ordered 3 sandwiches. A bag of chips included. I ordered the The Italian sandwich (whole) and it was a very good. My wife ordered the Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT (whole) and my sister ordered the Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar (whole). They both said their sandwiches were great. The bill for 3 whole sandwiches and 2 soft drinks was around $35.00. A very good value for nutritious food.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

So my husband and I stopped at this Panera. I didn't even know there was a Panera in Longview/Kelso but I found it online last night. I was so excited as I've been craving their BBQ chicken salad and it was on their online menu. So shopping trips completed, we're off to lunch. The young girl that took our order was very friendly. She offered me a membership and then said "we don't have any anyway" I had my order in mind and when I gave it to her, she said "we don't have such thing as a BBQ chicken salad." well that threw me off! So I now became that person standing there staring at the menu with the 'deer in the headlights' look taking up valuable space and time. I ended up ordering a spicy Thai salad, a cup of creamy chicken soup and a turkey bacon BLT. Between my husband and me: $35! We went to find a table and the only one available was dirty with a high chair... We waited for someone to come along to no avail. My husband went to ask for help... Nothing! I ended up cleaning the table myself and putting away the high chair. We sat... and sat and sat... 38 minutes later our food arrives, no "sorry about the wait"... with a lukewarm chicken noodle soup for him cold baguettes and my creamy chicken soup was less quality than Campbell's cream of chicken soup...I didn't eat that... My half sandwich was acceptable since I was very hungry and the soup was a fail. The spicy Thai salad was not tasty in my opinion, so that went to waste. I am very disappointed with the fact that I had to play bus boy, the fact that they didn't have the BBQ chicken salad despite the online menu, the more than half hour wait, the lack of quality and warmth of our soups and bread and the chunk of money we had to dish out for this. I'd've been better off buying the ingredients for chicken soup to make at home. I'm so disappointed with this Panera and this visit overall it was a complete let down and I feel ripped off!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Place order at the counter (menu on large overhead board). food is delivered to your table which is different than Vancouver's Panera on 99th. Delivering food to table is new. Most Panera's you get a flashing disk which lights up when order is ready at pick-up window.
Food is really good and flavorful, but the portions have really shrunk. Sandwiches are smaller, as well as soup bowl, but almost fills a person up. I expected larger portions for the price paid.
Food flavors are both unique and interesting. Menu also lists caloric count. Will definitely go back.
Panera promotes grass fed beef, cage free eggs. No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors and no colors from artificial sources

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This is a pleasant restaurant, but the food is what you go for! They make their own bread for sandwiches and to go along with the soup. Both sandwiches and soup are to die for! They also have pastries and you can buy bread, etc to take home. A MUST place to go and eat!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!