All reviews towels were provided place to stay nice bathroom mini fridge stayed here for one night ihop seattle renovation
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We ended up staying an extra night in Issaquah, and needed to save some $$, so this was the only choice of lodging that fit our budget. We got a single queen room with a fridge and microwave, which was great since we needed to refrigerate leftovers and water bottles for the next day's drive. Our room was on the side of the motel by the pool, and was fairly soundproof - no highway noise or sounds from nearby rooms, except for the clod upstairs who clomped around after 11 p.m. The motel underwent renovation a few years ago, replacing carpet with laminate flooring, and an orange-and-white paint job that was a refreshing change from previous motels, with the exception of upstairs floor noise (see above). The bed was okay in terms of comfort, but both my husband and I had sore backs in the morning. The bathroom was huge and adequate, but those round showers are disorienting to me, especially since the shower head points toward the back of the wall. I was sad there was no hair dryer, as I really wanted to wash my hair but couldn't. I do think the prices for this type of basic lodging are too high, but appreciated that we got a senior discount.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy D
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We needed a hotel in the metro Seattle area and this fit the bill. The rooms have been remodeled; the pool area is nice enough. You have to pay for WiFi. No shampoo. Since there were two of us staying in the room, the front desk required that we show both ID's. Not a good sign. Still, it's a place to stay in an expensive area. If we had to, we would book again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We booked in advance and asked for pool side which we didn't get. The floors in our room were dirty. The tap in the sink was very bizarre. It would run hot no matter what setting you put it on then it would get scorching hot and after about 10 minutes it would go cold. The most annoying thing was that they charge for wifi. I never would have booked there if I had realized that. It's ridiculous.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I thought by the price that it might be a little above your typical Motel 6......wrong. It is not worth the price plus there is someone living by the dumpster. This person has a large dog and an opening in the fence to get in and out without being seen. It was very creepy to be in view of an RV knowing someone lives there.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank suwick
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We just needed a place to sleep while visiting relatives, so this fit the bill. Room was clean and comfortable. We knew to bring our own shampoo etc. Although we paid for 4 adults, only 2 towels were provided. I went down to the front desk and was able to get more without a problem, but it would have been nice to have them automatically left in the room each day. Safe area. Easy access to interstate and restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. Free coffee in the AM was unexpected treat.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family