“You gotta try the Marion berry pie”

Whidbey Pies & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Greenbank
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Whidbey Pies Cafe is located on a 100 year old farm in the middle of Whidbey Island Washington. We specialize in fruit pies we also have a full menu of savory pies, quiche, sandwiches, salads, soups, and seafood chowder.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I've not eaten in the pie shop, but have taken to go. The Marion berry pie is the best. Served warm, it is such a wonderful dessert.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The lady at the chamber recommended this place. It was ok but not what I had in mind. I didn't care for the sandwich I had. Should have tried the quiche maybe. We will all agree the pies were delicious. Portions are small and menu pretty basic. Not alot of seating but cozy. The outside is truly a piece of heaven with beautiful flowers surrounding the outside.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

GO to Whidbey Pies and Cafe and eat a light meal. There are several really good choices: salads, soups and sandwiches. You can even have half a sandwich or a cup of soup to keep the volume down. And you want to do this because you absolutely must have pie! The varieties of berry type pies are numerous plus the unbelievable salted caramel apple pie with two delicious scoops of vanilla ice cream. Oh my gosh! Next time I'm starting with pie.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Tasty quiche and WONDERFUL loganberry pie! I wish they would ship them to Virginia!!
Service wasn't great though. We would have ordered another beverage and coffee but our waitress was MIA after the entree was served. The young woman clearing tables took our Pie order.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place!
Great service, beautiful surroundings and food made with fresh ingredients.
Had the sugar snap pea salad with feta, tomato soup and 1/2 grilled cheese(like a panini) sandwich.
They serve wine and beer.
Save room for their great selections of pie!

Wine shop and art galleries next door.
Pond, gardens and hiking trails as well