US$198
US$145
US$135
US$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$123
US$108
All reviewsbest westernspotatoesfirst floorvery nice hotelhot breakfastcomfortable roomstrolley stopfrench toastgreat place to stayfront desk staffvisiting familynice breakfastnice stayoatmealenjoyed my stayquiet locationfree breakfast
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Room was very quiet--set in large fir trees right outside the window. Everything worked. A/C great. breakfast was a buffet with usual eggs, meat but good oatmeal as well. Staff very friendly. Lots of free parking. Would stay here again

Room Tip: we always take top floor to avoid idiots above us making noise
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Good afternoon, Garlec,

Thank you for the 5 Star review and the kind compliments. The best is that you would stay here again! We definitely enjoy having our guests return, so we get to know them and they become like family. Having a good working air conditioner during the summer heat, is always helpful. It is always nice to know they are working. Many of our guests have enjoyed the steel cut oatmeal and the other items as well. Definitely, the staff will know of your kind words. We look forward to having you with us again, so please let us know how we may help you.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel was a lot more expensive than a higher level Best Western. I was given a price for veterans and then later told that was only for active duty. The conformation showed the discount applied to veterans. I was charged extra because they said the price quoted was for active duty military. I called the hotel after making an online reservation to be sure it was correct. I was it was fine. Then later told the above.. The BW Plus is much nicer and much less expensive and active duty or veteran is the same. We stayed in 3 different BW hotels during this trip and others were great. The blinds were broken in the room we had with a king size bed. They moved us to a room with 2 queens. The hotel needs to be refurbished, the hall carpets had large stains and elevator was not clean. That make a person feel the whole place is dirty.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Good morning, Creampuff70,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and comments, as we always want to improve our service and hotel. Our staff wants our guests to feel welcomed, comfortable and at home during their stay. We do apologize that you did not have a good experience with us. The original reservation was made on line for 1 person. Upon calling us direct, the staff let you know that the rate was different for two. They did lower the rate to help make a difference, though. We have been in the process of redoing our rooms from the furniture, paint, carpets, window treatments and bathrooms. It does take time, but we understand your comment. When moving you to a different room, our staff was trying to accommodate your requests and after you had approved it, thought it was what you had wanted. We are sorry if it was not. The other issues you had mentioned have been addressed, resolved and we thank you for bringing them to our attention. Ms. Creampuff70, we do apologize again, that we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your time and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you when the remodel is complete.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Very clean, wonderful staff. Loved that they had real cutlery for breakfast. Also breakfast had a large variety and was tasty. Rooms were very comfortable and also bonus hot tub and pool. Very well kept and comfortable hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Good morning, Pegolog,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and our fellow travelers. We appreciate your kind comments. Our staff tries to create a welcoming atmosphere, where they can relax and feel at home. Having the real cutlery and plates is part of that. We will pass on your thoughts regarding the breakfast. Our team always appreciates hearing that our guests enjoy what they are preparing. It was a pleasure serving you and we do hope to see you again. Please let us know how we may help you.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first stay at a Best Western, BW, in a long time, and could be our last. I booked our room under the military/veterans program that BW has on their web site. This policy does require an ID card when checking in. When I checked in was told I would have to pay $5.00/day for parking, with the hotel web site stating that parking is free, because I was checking in under the Military/Veterans program. When I questioned this I was told that the hotel charges all military and veterans for parking, but not anyone else.
The next morning after again being told by the front desk this was the policy, I called BW client services to complain, who, then called the hotel and directed them to remove the charge. I was called by the hotel manager, who I went to see, and was told the charge would be removed from my bill, and that "this one time" they would let me check into the hotel as a veteran, but that was not their policy. When I pointed out to the manager, that there was a specific policy of BW for veterans she said she was not aware of it and I had to show her on the BW website via my iPad. She stated this was not the hotel policy and she " would have to do something about it".
I find it hard to believe that veterans and military would be treated differently. The excuse for charging the military is that the government would pay for their parking, basically charging the government for something that is free for everyone else.
As far as the room was concerned, it was good, with no real complaints, exception noted above, but the furniture is starting to get a bit worn. Overall if you need somewhere to stay in Gig Harbor, you have very little choice, just 3 hotels and this one is mid range of them all, but with prices much higher than a comparable hotel elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Good afternoon, BernieandJune,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do appreciate your comments and bringing this information to our attention. Please know that we are addressing these issues and do apologize for the misunderstanding. We were so glad you ended up spending the week with us. In regards to the furniture in the rooms, it was just replaced about a month or so ago. We still have more updating to do with paint, carpet and new cabinets for the wet bar area. BernieandJune, thank you for telling us about the latch that needed fixing in the room. We are so sorry it wasn't taken care of during the last night of your stay. It was replaced right away, though. Again, we appreciate you staying with us and hopefully, will see you again. Enjoy the end of our summer.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I spent more than a week at this hotel and it was a great stay. Every time I entered the lobby I was greeted by a pleasant staff member and Wesley the public relations dog. This hotel felt like home without the stress of the responsibilities of home. The hotel was clean and quiet yet people were out and about the hotel enjoying the amenities. I think the pleasant, polite vibe of the hotel was infectious.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Good morning, belle140,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we so appreciate your kind comments. Our staff wants our guests to feel warmly welcomed, comfortable and at home. Wesley does his best to greet everyone, in between his naps and adventures outside. It was a pleasure to have you with us for the week. You might start as a guest, but you end up leaving as family. We do hope you have an opportunity to serve you again. So, please let us know how we may help you in the future.