“Rest Easy”

Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gig Harbor
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I have stayed here many times both for business and for pleasure. This BW has been a part of Gig Harbor for near twenty years and has always been a great and very warm, friendly and comfortable place to stay. It is in the heart of Old Gig Harbor but that is the center of everything. Plenty of places to shop, eat or just take a leisurely walk on the waterfront. Just about a mile or so west is Uptown Gig Harbor with more shopping and a Multiplex theater with an IMax that will be complete by Fall 2017. Due east is a Costco, Target and other great places to shop and eat.
The BW itself is very nicely appointed and comfortable with several Jacuzzi suites. Free WiFi in the rooms and hot breakfast every morning. Over the years any issues that have come up have been quickly and easily resolved.

Room Tip: Call ahead and ask about their Jacuzzi suites. Rooms by the pool end are quieter, but all are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear Mr. Roth,

It was so good to have you with us recently. We appreciate you bringing some of your friends along. We hope they too, had a wonderful stay. Your continued support of the Wesley Inn has been amazing and you are so appreciated!
The harbor is such a vibrant community, where support for each other is a way of life. We thank you so much for what you bring to the community and to us. You are a VIP in our book!
Please let us know how we may serve you in the future.

The staff of the Wesley Inn & Suites

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Far below Best Western standards, I think. The entrance and common areas are the best things about this place. The rooms and hallways are dark and uninviting - advertised as "remodeled" but the rooms have odd layouts (like the tub in the middle of the bedroom) and poor construction (bad tile jobs in the bathrooms and no cushion to the carpeting in the room). Overall, just depressing.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Good afternoon, Cj C

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our guests are a great indicator of how we are doing. We always want to be improving our service and our hotel. I do apologize for your experience being disappointing. The room you are describing is one of our rooms that is often used for a honeymoon suite. The room is suppose to create a romantic feel with the tub location next to the fireplace. The shower has a shower head at each end, again to continue with the same feel. Our updating is not complete at this point. The rooms will be getting fresh paint, new carpet among other things.
CJ C, We do appreciate you sharing your thoughts and comments, as they really do matter to us. Enjoying your time here is what we want for you. If you travel to the harbor in the future, we would love another opportunity to serve you and have you leave with a wonderful experience. Please let us know how we may help you in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I travel to the area once a month and would not stay anywhere else!. The hotel is clean, the breakfast delicious, and the staff are as warm, friendly and accommodating as any hotel staff I have ever encountered. I feel like I am coming home each time I walk through those doors.

Dear Laura M.,

What a lovely review! Yes, we always feel like you are coming home, as well. So many of our guests travel for business and we want to create a warm and inviting atmosphere, where they can relax and be at home. You get to know our staff and in turn we get to know you and why you are here. It doesn't take long and we feel like family.
Please let us know how we may help you, when you are coming home again.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

It's always a treat to stay at the Wesley Inn in Gig Harbor! They take such great care of their guests and the rooms/beds and food are great! So comfortable and inviting! I stay here every time I'm in town and look forward to my visits!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Good morning, K5911GEcarolr,

Thank you for taking the time to let us and our fellow travelers know of your recent experience. We hope each time you enter our doors, that you feel warmly welcomed and at home. Your comments are such an encouragement and I will share them with our staff. Our guests are what make our job fun and interesting. We are grateful for each one.
Gig Harbor is such a wonderful community and we hope you are able to enjoy it each time you are here. Please let us know when you are returning and we will always take good care of you.

The staff of the Wesley Inn & Suites

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I was trying to find out about hotel long term contracts. I asked the evening desk clerk and was told Best western does not do that. I thought I would ask the day shift and got a more positive answer and even an email sent to me on the rates. However, the evening/night clerk at the desk on Friday and Saturday after 5pm was horrible. What ever question I had, the answer was no. Friday night I stayed in a king bed room and had two bottle waters in the room. Saturday, I moved to a room with two queen beds and there was no water. I asked for the bottle water from the same, "no" worker and she said no, only king bed rooms get the water! This is the same person that said that there are no hotel contracts for long term. I was spending more money a night for the two queen beds! I was stunned, that she would not give me a genetic 25 cent bottle water and she gave me nasty and questionable look, when I ask for 2 more towels. This is not the Bates hotel, it's a national recognize chain! They give you a free breakfast, but waffles were dry, biscuits were cold, and eggs were hard. I was sure they were reusing food from yesterday.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWWesleyInn, Sales Manager at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Dear Caltxca,

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.We appreciate your comments, as we always want to improve our service and hotel. I do apologize that your time with us was less than warm and welcoming. Your concerns over the issues you brought to our attention have been addressed.
It is our hope, Caltxca, that you will return to the harbor and to the Wesley Inn. We would love another opportunity to serve you and to have you leave with a wonderful experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gig Harbor
14 km away
Holiday Inn Express Tacoma Downtown
37.7 km away
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!