“Love the soups”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 125 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Gig Harbor is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Love the soups and flat bread sandwiches here! The bagels are good as well. We meet people here for coffee and tea.

Date of visit: August 2015

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This review is not about the food, as it's decent franchise "all taste the same" food. However, the management of this particular venue need to know that it's very frustrating to cruise the restaurant like a lemming looking for an empty table, when many of them are taken by single lap-top operators who have clearly been there for hours and don't intend to be leaving any time soon. Do you notice they will never look up and make eye contact with you? I know, I know...it appears Panera Bread wants to be Starbucks and if I don't like it I can eat standing up. However, I think I will just go somewhere else for lunch.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Star333
Reviewed 27 February 2015

This Panera is comparable to others I have tried. The staff was efficient, the food good, and the prices reasonable. The only negative part of the experience was the small amount of available seating.
I met a friend here for lunch. He had a picks 2 with soup and a half sandwich. He also had a muffin. I had the tortellini with chicken, a recommendation from staff. I also had a cookie and coffee.
The food was good. Portions were reasonable. I love their coffee. I drink the dark roast and find it full and rich. The times the coffees are brewed are posted so you can tell how fresh the brew is.
This is a place you can have decent food for a sensible amount of money. Children and seniors could be equally at home in this setting.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 19 February 2015

The food is good and the service is excellent.
The menu is limited as it is in most chain restaurants of this type.
I was left with the impression, due to the menu selections, that one was being led away from the consumption of traditional meat products while being steered toward poultry products, which constitutes the greater part of the available choices.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We love coming here for the soup and salad and dinner roll. I like how they have seasonal offerings so there is always something new and healthy to try. Service is always quick and friendly.
The hot chocolate is the best in town. We always get a seat near the fireplace.

Date of visit: February 2015