My room was on the second floor with a view of the water. It was a lovely room and bathroom. I give the Maritime Inn a 4 star and not 5 mainly b/c although MY room did not have AC it was cool enough, with the fan they provided. However, my brothers and their family also stayed, and only one of the king-size bed rooms had AC, and not for my brother from Texas. It was hot. And, the inn advertises AC even though not all rooms have it. They definitely would NOT have stayed had they known. The staff were friendly and informative and accommodating and we all enjoyed the stay. it was very convenient to the harbor and little shops and eateries. Only thing wrong was no AC in some of the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a complimentary glass of Washington wine upon check in. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor