We stayed here for one night before attending a family reunion. We loved the location--very close to the main downdown area, across the street from a fun park and little museum. The front desk attendant was friendly and helpful, and our room was clean and large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a complimentary glass of Washington wine upon check in. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor