The INN at Gig Harbor(Gig Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$109
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$194
US$178
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$191
US$169
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$245
US$236
US$140
All reviewscontinental breakfastcomplimentary glass of winepublic parkstreet levelview of the waterview of the bayperfect locationwithin walking distancerooms are smallquaint hotelstayed here for one nighthigh pricesthe king size bedoffice staffenjoyed our staybusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This hotel was wonderful! I needed a room for one night for my adult daughter and 3 year old granddaughter. The office staff was fantastic. The room was comfortable. The location great and morning breakfast beyond great!! We took our (included with room price) breakfast goodies across the street to the public park/boat dock and enjoyed a fabulous morning over looking the water. I had brought a plastic container of bubbles for my granddaughter and she ran all round the open grassy area enjoying them! We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at an Italian restaurant within walking distance and ate outside. What a wonderful, relaxing time we had, thanks to Maritime. We decided to return again and again, even after the "reason" for our visit is no longer necessary. Can't say enough good things about Maritime!

Room Tip: Our room on street level was fine and worked perfectly for us, but it was street level.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Isn't the park across the street beautiful. You will have to bring your granddaughter back again this summer when the splash fountain is turned on.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stayed in a room at the front of the inn. Worried that it would be noisy at street level but triple-paned windows kept it quiet. Walking distance to many stores and food. Farmer's market right across the street! Nice wine in the evening, very pleasant staff, free parking. The only complaints: our bed was soft on one side and very firm on the other; I slept great and my husband did not. Also, instead of charging very high prices for the snacks and water, how about charging $10 more and have the snacks and water as complimentary? $5 for a medium water?? That's just not right.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you found the bed uncomfortable. If you would kindly e-mail me what room you were in I will have the mattress replaced. Our e-mail is info@maritimeinn.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was a nice small and "cozy" hotel in Gig Harbor on the main downtown waterfront street across from the park and walking distance to all the shops, boutiques, and restaurants and cafes.

The staff was excellent, friendly, helpful, informative, and went beyond in ensuring a comfortable and pleasant stay.

The room had a fridge and cable tv movie channels, a nice fireplace, plenty of storage space, and was clean and well stocked with all necessary items such as towels and bathroom necessities.

Plenty of parking, plenty to choose from for your included breakfast.Breakfast is at 8am and served with lots of options and also an honor system pay later on your bill for sodas and alcohol drinks.

There were only a few very minor issues which I found on on overall quite pleasant stay:
The bed was rather squeaky and made a lot of noise just by barely moving around, the listings of the television channels were completely wrong in the book provided in the room, can not stand directly in front of bathroom sink due to placement of sink in relation to the bathroom door, refrigerator provided was not cold enough.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KweqSmanit
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done about the bathroom layout, that is one of the quirks of being an old converted house. If you let me know what room you were in, I can have the bed looked at and the temp on the fridge turned down. We recently switched to Comcast for our cable television, offering more channels than were previously available to our guests. As a result of the upgrade, the channels do not match what is listed in the hotel guide book. The guide on the tv is accurate and the book will be updated when it is republished next year. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights at the Maritime Inn in Gig Harbor WA while visiting town for a medical consult. The property is located dead center of town within feet of the water as well as various little shops and restaurants. My first night was in room 16 which was a king overlooking the harbor, and my second night I stayed in room 7 which was a queen overlooking a small courtyard with limited water views.

The staff were pleasant and helpful, and genuinely happy to assist me. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and at less than $200 a night, decent value. My only complaint (and there is nothing to be done about this, so it's more of an observation) is that the entire property is controlled by one AC system, so you have no ability to change the climate in your room. I like to be cool at night, and had to ask the staff for a fan, which they happily provided. Other than that it was a good experience and I'd consider staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
MaritimeInn, General Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your review of the Maritime Inn. About half our rooms have their own AC system, unfortunately the 2 rooms you were in did not. This is one of the quirks of a renovated property. I am glad my staff was able to satisfy your request. We would lovew to have you stay with us again in the future and we will make sure to book you in a room with a self-controlled AC unit.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had a delightful 3 night stay here in this converted home across the street from the harbor. The staff is exceptionally attentive and personable, the room was cozy and relatively quiet, and the charming old town of Gig Harbor is right outside the door. It is a unique hotel in a unique town, so glad we chose this over the franchised lodging near the freeway.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Maritime Inn and found Gig Harbor to be a charming town. We hope to see you again soon.