Stayed in a room at the front of the inn. Worried that it would be noisy at street level but triple-paned windows kept it quiet. Walking distance to many stores and food. Farmer's market right across the street! Nice wine in the evening, very pleasant staff, free parking. The only complaints: our bed was soft on one side and very firm on the other; I slept great and my husband did not. Also, instead of charging very high prices for the snacks and water, how about charging $10 more and have the snacks and water as complimentary? $5 for a medium water?? That's just not right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a complimentary glass of Washington wine upon check in. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor