Free cancellation until 28/07
US$234
US$228
Hotels.com
The INN at Gig Harbor(Gig Harbor)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$196
US$182
Waterfront Inn(Gig Harbor)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$326
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$127
All reviewscontinental breakfastcomplimentary glass of winepublic parkstreet levelview of the waterview of the bayperfect locationwithin walking distancerooms are smallquaint hotelstayed here for one nighthigh pricesthe king size bedoffice staffenjoyed our staybusiness trippleasant stay
Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was a nice small and "cozy" hotel in Gig Harbor on the main downtown waterfront street across from the park and walking distance to all the shops, boutiques, and restaurants and cafes.

The staff was excellent, friendly, helpful, informative, and went beyond in ensuring a comfortable and pleasant stay.

The room had a fridge and cable tv movie channels, a nice fireplace, plenty of storage space, and was clean and well stocked with all necessary items such as towels and bathroom necessities.

Plenty of parking, plenty to choose from for your included breakfast.Breakfast is at 8am and served with lots of options and also an honor system pay later on your bill for sodas and alcohol drinks.

There were only a few very minor issues which I found on on overall quite pleasant stay:
The bed was rather squeaky and made a lot of noise just by barely moving around, the listings of the television channels were completely wrong in the book provided in the room, can not stand directly in front of bathroom sink due to placement of sink in relation to the bathroom door, refrigerator provided was not cold enough.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KweqSmanit
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done about the bathroom layout, that is one of the quirks of being an old converted house. If you let me know what room you were in, I can have the bed looked at and the temp on the fridge turned down. We recently switched to Comcast for our cable television, offering more channels than were previously available to our guests. As a result of the upgrade, the channels do not match what is listed in the hotel guide book. The guide on the tv is accurate and the book will be updated when it is republished next year. We are glad you enjoyed staying with us and hope to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed two nights at the Maritime Inn in Gig Harbor WA while visiting town for a medical consult. The property is located dead center of town within feet of the water as well as various little shops and restaurants. My first night was in room 16 which was a king overlooking the harbor, and my second night I stayed in room 7 which was a queen overlooking a small courtyard with limited water views.

The staff were pleasant and helpful, and genuinely happy to assist me. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and at less than $200 a night, decent value. My only complaint (and there is nothing to be done about this, so it's more of an observation) is that the entire property is controlled by one AC system, so you have no ability to change the climate in your room. I like to be cool at night, and had to ask the staff for a fan, which they happily provided. Other than that it was a good experience and I'd consider staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
MaritimeInn, General Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for your review of the Maritime Inn. About half our rooms have their own AC system, unfortunately the 2 rooms you were in did not. This is one of the quirks of a renovated property. I am glad my staff was able to satisfy your request. We would lovew to have you stay with us again in the future and we will make sure to book you in a room with a self-controlled AC unit.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We had a delightful 3 night stay here in this converted home across the street from the harbor. The staff is exceptionally attentive and personable, the room was cozy and relatively quiet, and the charming old town of Gig Harbor is right outside the door. It is a unique hotel in a unique town, so glad we chose this over the franchised lodging near the freeway.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Maritime Inn and found Gig Harbor to be a charming town. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

The Inn is very convenient to the Harbor area shopping and restaurants. We chose a small room, which was fine for us. It had everything we needed, if not a bit too much. I know the larger rooms would probably be more comfortable for people. There is coffee available and they say a continental breakfast but it's fruit in a bowl, prepackaged breakfast cakes and some boxed cereal. It's okay. There was construction across the street, which they didn't tell us about and it was noisy.

Room Tip: I would definitely get a room on the lobby side not the harbor side.....too noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pt402
MaritimeInn, General Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for your comments. We try very hard to make our rooms comfortable and relaxing for our guests. I am sorry you were disappointed in the breakfast selections. We also have several types of oatmeal as well as hard boiled eggs, cheese, yogurt and fruit cups in the fridge. Since we do not have a kitchen the health department requires all goods to be individually packaged. We try and have a variety, I am sorry if you found it lacking. The construction across the street is due to be finished at the end of May. We do have a live action camera on our website and I am sorry if the person who took your reservation failed to mention the construction to you. I hope you will give us another try once the park is finished.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I think that this Inn would be classes as a boutique hotel. It is small, only 11 rooms. Each is themed. We stayed in the Aeroplane room. It was great! We had a view of the harbor across the street. The staff was excellent and anticipated what we might need. They had a wine meet in the late afternoon and a continental breakfast. We have stayed there before and the second time was actually better than the first! If you are in the Tacoma area, go across the narrows and try the maritime.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank G
MaritimeInn, Manager at Maritime Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you so much for the nice review. The staff and I love to hear that your stay was enjoyable. Guest comfort is a top priority for us and I am happy that we met your expectations. We look forward to having you visit us again.