“First Visit , But Not the Last”
Review of Charmers Bistro

Charmers Bistro
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Freeland
Price range: US$5 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Casual comfortable dining. Outdoor Patio with full service of food and drinks.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

After a visit to Coupeville, we were looking for a place for dinner. Checking online, Charmers Bistro came up, so we stopped.
One in our party was not fond of seafood, so we were concerned that there might not be enough choices, but that was not the case.
There were pasta dishes, chicken dishes and steak. But, the emphasis is seafood.
Scallops were featured that night and they were cooked to perfection and served with Greek gnocchi. The seafood salad was loaded with Dungeness crab meat and large prawns.
There were several signature cocktails - the elderberry one was delicious!
Service was very good and very professional. Atmosphere was casual.
Charmers Bistro is small, so for summer visits, a call ahead might be good.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A fun place with unexpected class. The food was outstanding. The service was good. The menu was rather small; however there were a number of specials. Full bar with Stella on tap. I would highly recommend this establishment .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Last night we took some good freinds to Charmers. I had the Pork Belly Burger, thought I went to heaven! My wife had their small plate offering of Meat Balls. We split dessert of carrot cake, left without breaking the bank. We'll be back

Reviewed 22 March 2018

On a Saturday just seeing Freeland for the first tine, Charmers was recommended by a Boeing employee resident as the best place in town. He said his friend was playing there that night. So I stopped in for dinner without appointment. They accommodated me.. I got a New York strip with potatoes and asparagus. The meat was tender and huge.. Definitely not a strip. It had to be 14 oz. the waiter said all steaks were hand cut on the premises so I don't know if they are all that size or I just lucked out. The potato was mashed with peal which I prefer. Tha asparagus was grilled. The music was a singer and his guitar. He did well musically.. Good "knights in white satin" rendition.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Charmers is an upscale hometown cafe. The food is good and there are vegetarian options which is always a plus for me.

Great soups. Fish dish was fresh and tasty.

Service was friendly and helpful.