“Great place!”

Timbuktu Java Bar and Cafe
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Freeland
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Their coffee is simply the best. The decor is creative and warm with felt flowers dangling from the ceiling amongst warm rope lighting. Feeling hungry? Please do try their Frittatas. Italian sausage and vegetarian choices are offered and both are filled with fresh, flavorful vegetables and loads of cheese. The gentleman who runs the place is always a gracious host. Our go-to place for our morning java and casual breakfast. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Alicia D

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This place uses a non-Whidbey Island Coffee, but it's delicious. Problem for me is that they only offer almond and soy as milk alternatives. Hence, it's not on my favorite's list, as I prefer hemp. Their treats are definitely not going to keep you slim, but they're made right there. Fresh is the game of this place. All delicious.

1  Thank Scubaskier
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent and friendly service - had stuffed French Toast - could taste the fruit but not too sweet - just wonderful and tasty fast breakfast in quaint little shop

Reviewed 19 May 2017

These folks have a good variety of lunch and snack foods. Lots of cookies, coffee cake, pannini, scones, fritata, and usually a pasta or rice dish for lunch. I hadn't eaten here in a while, but found it to still be good.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

While stopping for gas I opted for a quick cup of delectable coffee to take with me as I traveled south. The coffee was excellent and the service was great. Had I not just eaten breakfast I would have chosen one of their delicious looking treats such as the peach and berry stuffed French toast. They also have quite a menu of gluten free and vegetarian dishes. I would certainly return to this establishment.