“Fun taco food in Freeland”
Review of Rocket Taco

Rocket Taco
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Freeland
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Stopped in for the first time this weekend and glad we did. My hubby and I shared a quesadilla filled with pork. Very tasty! While the menu is small, the food is fresh and well seasoned. Not your run-of the mill Mexican fast food like Taco Bell or Taco Time. A welcomed addition to South Whidbey that sorely lacks restaurants. Parking is a challenge. Hope that does not deter customers. Unlike some other restaurants in S. Whidbey, hope that yours is here to stay!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We love Rocket Taco. We've eaten there three times now, and every time we've come away happy. The staff is friendly and happy, and the food is fresh and tasty. This isn't walk-up run-out fast food, although you can get it to go. I recommend one of their margaritas and eating in. You can't mix-n-match the tacos, so you need several visits to try them all.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Babysitting granddaughter and she wanted rice and beans. They don't have rice at all. She got a quesadilla and lemonade. Hubby and I each got the deluxe carnitas and chicken tacos. Tasty but not traditional Mexican flavor. A bit pricey at $12. I really liked the serving tray. And the taco salads looked good. They serve beer ( several Mexican beers I.e. Pacifico, Tecate and Corona). Also can order flavored or regular margaritas. Dine inside or outside. Nice outdoor dining area. $37 for 2adults and child + 2 beers.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Very small interior location. Tacos ok little over priced. Guac was pretty much mushed up avocados not much seasoning. Chips are good. Tacos are 3 for $12.00 which is high for street tacos. Small quaint place. Not sure I would return again. The guys cleaned their plate but they were starving.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Now on my third trip, I have yet to be disappointed. I have tried something different every time. This last visit we sat on the back patio, and then played the lawn games Added a little fun to the outing.