All reviews room was clean waffle maker front desk clerk felt safe tacoma dome truck
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great bed very comfortable. Was very quiet. Could’ve had a better selection for breakfast. Little disappointed there. Otherwise great place to stay for the price and last minute.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018

and Wi-Fi is even worse and maids are rude one of the maids pit a piece of gum on the top blanket and the punk owner kept 15 of our 50 $ deposit !!!!! Owner is also grimey he is always trying to raise your rates and had different rules for men and woman at breakfast !!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Not allowing pets here was rather ironic as I would not let my dog sleep on their dirty floors. Place is on the old and dirty side but the staff was efficient. Breakfast was fair, with waffle machine and cereal and pastries. Is located right off the I-5 and there are a few restaurants around. If there is no place else that fits your time and budget, then you will be indoors and have a shower but is it worth the cost? People are a bit sketchy but I have seen worse. I will not stay again...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018

One of the WORST hotel experiences I ever! Unsafe! Door frame kicked in at some point, couldnt lock the security latch, Room was Filthy, Staff unprofessional. Room smelled bad, Drug dealers in room next to me had buyers knocking on my door. Do not stay here! When I called the front desk no one answered. Room was very small, limited space, absolutely filthy, pubic hair on toilet seat, bath tub looked as though someone urinated in it. Sink counter dirty with who know what, This looked like a hotel that had an hourly rate! So disappointing!!

Room Tip: Do not Stay here!!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank streetglidequeen
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We were surprised when we opened the door how nice it looked. The beds were comfortable. It was quiet and we slept great. The continental breakfast was ok. We made waffles, our favorite.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple