“Med Food”

Mediterranean Gyro Grill
Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This place is great, so welcoming and quiet. They have an awesome Gyro Plate..The staff is always courteous. Please keep up the great food and service. A little steep in price but then again we do live in king county Washington. But still worth paying the price

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Came here twice. First time had the falafel sandwich which was awesome. However the second time when I stopped with co-workers for lunch they were out of falafel. How can you run out of falafel? They also have good labneh cheese which you can always find. However a tip of olive oil on it and the hummus would be great. When we ordered it as a group were didn't get enough pitas and had to ask for more.

They also serve Turkish coffee which is great and hard to find.

The decor can seem a little confusing it seems to be torn between an Italian restaurant/Middle East restaurant/tv bar. The service seems a little mixed, and especially the second time took forever to get drinks or forgot part of the order.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The food is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is friendly and service excellent. My son and I enjoyed our meals. The second time I was there with a friend and the chef came to our table and chatted a minute. Very nice of him to do so. It shows that he appreciates the customers.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I just recently moved to Federal Way and am always looking for good food! Reviews of the Gyro Grill revealed it to be a dining place to try. Service was good, menu had my favorite Mediterranean items. I tried their falafel sandwich, excellent and plenty to take home for another couple of meals. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing gyros! Highly recommend eating here! My kids (ages 3 & 9) also liked it. Pricing is very reasonable for a family meal.