“A Local Place”

Mediterranean Gyro Grill
Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 1 March 2017

The food is delicious and beautifully presented. Staff is friendly and service excellent. My son and I enjoyed our meals. The second time I was there with a friend and the chef came to our table and chatted a minute. Very nice of him to do so. It shows that he appreciates the customers.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I just recently moved to Federal Way and am always looking for good food! Reviews of the Gyro Grill revealed it to be a dining place to try. Service was good, menu had my favorite Mediterranean items. I tried their falafel sandwich, excellent and plenty to take home for another couple of meals. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing gyros! Highly recommend eating here! My kids (ages 3 & 9) also liked it. Pricing is very reasonable for a family meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is a great restaurant! Food is always super and consistent. Service is wonderful. This is a small restaurant not fancy but great food great service! Very friendly owner and staff. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Three of us absolutely loved the food - best Mediterranean ever! Service was off because of new staff but the owner more than made up for it.