“Great Gyro Sandwiches”

Mediterranean Gyro Grill
Ranked #12 of 254 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 12 October 2015

In a small strip mall in a local neighborhood, hole in the wall location, very busy. Doesn't look like much, but we had to see what all the fuss was about and why this restaurant was rated #1 in Federal Way. We both had the gyro sandwich and balaclava. Fabulous! Will return.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Trip advisor lead me to another delighted dining experience. I had the gyro salad with lamb beef which I loved. It was a bit overdressed so next time I would ask for the dressings on the side so I can dictate the amount. The flavors were great, fresh and the meat was very good.
My husband has the lamb shawarma lunch plate. It was so large he couldn't finish it. Highly unusual. He thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We will recommend to our family who live here and definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

You might pass by this restaurant without a second glance but that would be a big mistake. It's in the corner of a nondescript strip mall that's off the beaten path and very much worth visiting. The owners are Lebanese, extremely friendly and the food is fantastic. It's small, around ten inside tables or so and a couple of outdoor ones. it's one of those places with photographs of the menu items both in the menus and up on the wall above the grill - very unpretentious. The day we were there was stormy and they had a power outage but were still able to cook up most of their menu. We had lamb shawarma, kabobs, gyros, salads, and more and everything was truly exceptional. And they give you a LOT. This place is a rare find - true Mediterranean home cooking - and it's a restaurant we'll return to often. And the Turkish coffee is so good that I had three of them and was bouncing off the walls the rest of the day. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

The food is very delicious and flavorful. The service is exceptional! Came in expecting a long wait for food, per the comments below, but we were wrong! Food came very timely and everyone was pleased!

Would def come back next time we are in town!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Mediterranean Gyro Grill is hidden and that is a shame because for being such a small place you don't feel it when you are there. They serve wine and beer with there very tasty food. The Gyro is a must and I have yet to try their nutty gyro which has peanut butter on it, sounds odd but I bet is yummy! The staff are very friendly and remember seeing you from the time before.

1  Thank Tenlee B