No photo provided
Add it.
Can Am Pizza
Ranked #105 of 236 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I ordered for take out here for dinner with my uncle and aunt and the pizza we ordered was Indian style very spicy the works and was great. The crust is a bit thick but you can request thin crust which is more delicious but overall great go to pizza place or at least worth the try! I used to go here at least once a month to get dinner for take out and it's priced average for that many toppings about $10 or $11 for medium 6 toppings pizza. And friendly service better to call in first for take out as everything is made fresh to order just like most other places.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The family loves this place. The Indian pizza is very unique and very tasty. We usually order one regular pizza for the kids and one of the Indian. Great Indian favors. If the idea of Indian pizza doesn't appeal their regular pizzas are great too.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Didn't get what I ordered. Was told it was my fault. Debated with me like I was trying to rip them off. In the end, even though she admitted there was a misunderstanding, she told me to keep the wrong item and that maybe I would like it. There was no refund and she refused to replace the food with what I wanted.

This is the second time ordering from the Federal Way Can-Am. The first time the food was not very good. Very disappointing. My husband and I loved the Can-Am in Kent. Great food, good customer service. NOT HERE. We will never again order from the Federal Way Can-Am.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

This is my favorite pizza place. I love everything, the crust, the sauce and the spices. My personal favorite is the tandoori chicken pizza. I never tried any other regular pizzas other than the Indian pizzas. Btw, its for carry out and delivery, they do have a couple of tables, but never sat down to eat. Its more of a Indian pizza place than anything else with a small Indian grocery store inside which I never tried. But the pizzas are better than most Indian food in Seattle area. The Bellevue branch is not so good though.

Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

I tried this place because it was on my home. I checked it's website which is a little confusing. The pricing you see on the website isn't accurate once you go there to pickup your food. The website makes you think it's Canadian and American pizza not so much. This one sells a lot of Indian style food and has a small grocery store for Indian food and spices attached.
The pizzas we had were really good just wasn't exactly what I was expecting based on the website and the name.