“Thursday Night Dinner”

Verrazano's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Verrazano's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Worked hard all week so we decided to head out to dinner and relax. Both of us chose Verrazano's because we knew the food would be great and the view in the evening even better. We were correct on both accounts. Salad and bread was fresh and bread was warm and flavorful. We both love seafood so I had the Lemon Dill Salmon. It was cooked perfectly and the vegetables were well seasoned. My wife had the Grilled Salmon Salad and we were both surprised at the amount of food. The Salmon portion was generous and the salad greens were impressive in color and freshness. Too full for dessert!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant a number of times for both lunch & dinner,&never been dissapointed.If the weather permits take a table outside,the view is superb (the view from many inside tables is also unrestricted)
The menu reflects a strong European influence (Italian) well presented,& full of flavour.the service is quietly professional.There is a pleasant ambiance about the restaurant,a good indication that other diners are enjoying their meals.
The wine list although not extensive,is more than adequate and not overpriced.
I happily recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were coming back from Seattle. We were looking for a quick late lunch so we stopped because they have a nice outdoor dining deck. Fantastic view of the Sound. Our waiter, Tommy, was delightful. He really loves his job, serving and was enthusiastic about the food. We split a Caesar salad, a bottle of Pinot Grigio and a pizza. The food was really good. Fresh baked rustic bread with herb butter. Prices were reasonable. Service was great. Fantastic view. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful view of Puget Sound from the dining room but the food was overpriced and nothing special. First of all when you walk in it smells like an old unventilated kitchen in an old house. Stale food smells. The wedge salad was not bad but the special for the evening was awful. It tasted and looked like a poor grocery store entree that clearly had been microwaved. The chicken breast that was supposed to be on top was just precooked, frozen identical pieces of tasteless chicken. I was quite disappointed. Definitely not worth the money.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Called on the day of Father’s Day, I did t have a reservation so they said it would likely be busy later so if I came early they could fit us In. So glad we did walked us right in, service was the best I’ve had at this place and they do a good job most days but this guy was really good!
Mostly I get the Alfredo they serve as I think it’s as good as Olive Garden or maya bit better since I can buy it with lobster. But I will say my kids did and had zero leftovers and they serve good sized helpings.. my wife and I had the steaks she had the filet and I had the rib eye, the filet comes with a red wine Demi glaze so I asked for it on my ribeye with gorgonzola cheese. Wow I wasn’t disappointed! Yum!