“Fathers say dinner”

Verrazano's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Verrazano's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 260 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Called on the day of Father’s Day, I did t have a reservation so they said it would likely be busy later so if I came early they could fit us In. So glad we did walked us right in, service was the best I’ve had at this place and they do a good job most days but this guy was really good!
Mostly I get the Alfredo they serve as I think it’s as good as Olive Garden or maya bit better since I can buy it with lobster. But I will say my kids did and had zero leftovers and they serve good sized helpings.. my wife and I had the steaks she had the filet and I had the rib eye, the filet comes with a red wine Demi glaze so I asked for it on my ribeye with gorgonzola cheese. Wow I wasn’t disappointed! Yum!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Leaving my folks house in the area my husband commented that he was hungry and felt like Italian. I went to Google and typed in Italian restaurant close by. Verrazano’s came up and had pretty good reviews. Reviews are very important to me. I always look at them. We had an early dinner. We both had the salmon chowder and my husband had the veal piccata and I had one of the specials, crab mac and cheese. We both were very happy with our choices. Wonderful atmosphere, view and food. Last but definitely not least, our waiter Drew was excellent. He was very polite, cheerful and attentive and I never once felt like he was hovering. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Sat outside in a great setting looking at the sunset over the water in the distance (but under the flightpath to SEA ... not so bad, though). Service was great. Beer before dinner was an ice cold brew ... nice. Great wine list. The wedge salad was excellent. However, my $39 special of herb encrusted halibut was not so good.Pasta on side was with oil but still quite dry. The fish was a perfectly cut piece that looked like it must have been frozen. There was sort of an herb crust. The fish was way overdone and dry. Did not finish. Too bad, for that price it should have been great!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

It's been 28 years since our last visit to Verrazano's. Same restaurant and same delicious dinners. I had the Pollo Parmigiana and it melted in my mouth. I had to take half of it home because it was just to much to eat. Guess what I'm having tonight. Wait start are great people. Parking was not bad. View of Puget Sound is magnificent.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Met friends here for lunch. A beautiful view and charming atmosphere but the food was disappointing. One of us had lasagne and it lacked flavor. Another had canneloni that lacked seasoning. There were only two other tables being served...evidently not a popular lunch place.