“We had made a reservation and got in precisely on time”

Verrazano's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Verrazano's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 236 Restaurants in Federal Way
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016

The people were veer nice and attentive, the food was very good we had a rigatoni and a lamb entree, a antipasti and a second appetizer

1  Thank Ray P

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent food excellent Service Great wine selection what the prices are a little steep especially if you're not seated where you can get a view of the water. The restaurant could definitely use an update

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I rarely eat out any more, because I prefer to avoid salt, fat and too many calories. I care about my health more than I hate cooking. Keep all this in mind as you read.

But hey, it was our anniversary and hubby wanted something more romantic than the same 3 inexpensive places I favor, so went here. I kept it simple, as per usual, and he was like a kid in a candy factory. I love the food I chose (vegetarian, easy on the sauce) and so did he. But the view! OMG. Worth the trip.

There is something very intrinsically satisfying about natural beauty while you are eating. You eat slowly and savor. You listen more intently and with more savoring to the person(s) you are with. When the beauty sinks into your soul, all your senses come alive. I think the food is well-cooked but I also know that part of the joy we felt was the savoring that comes from an overall "savory" experience.

Come!

Note: I'm so used to low-cost that it might actually be a better value than I think. Don't listen to me on this issue, LOL. And I hate noisy, out of control kids when I am spending $$ money on an adult outing. Fortunately, no problems there.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

My wife and I love Verazano's especially at Sunset. The food and service are great, we haven't had a bad meal. They have some really great specials at times too. We don't get their enough.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

A few of us ladies met for lunch last week and sat on their patio. A couple of us shared the clams and they were quite good but could have used a bit more BAM; herbs, garlic or a few red pepper flakes. Several had the Cesar salad and we all agreed the dressing could have been kicked up a notch. One of us had the Wedge salad that she said was very good but adding tomato would have been an added boost. The house wine and our server was very good.