“Tasty”
Review of I Love Ramen

I Love Ramen
Ranked #45 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Description: With over 25 years of ramen experience from Osaka Japan,our mission is to bring modern and traditional styles of ramen from Japan to the Pacific Northwest.Chanpon,okonomiyaki,donburi,cold noodles and many side dishes available.Thank you for your support.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I had an excellent lunch which included deep fried chicken strips, ramen noodles, bamboo shoots,with a delicious half an egg. It's not a big place but enough room that you don't feel crowded. The ac was a bit high but once the food came it didn't matter. I really enjoyed the meal. it was savory and not too spicy. I'll be going back.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My brother and I enjoy coming here and it's a common stop for us to eat whenever we're driving back to Olympia from Seattle. It's located in a place area that has lots of asian restaurants and vendors but is a stand alone building up front once you turn in. Staff is always nice, we always order Takoyaki (octopus) and explore the ramen bowls they have. I think I've had like 5 different versions of their ramen and they've been tasty so far. I haven't had their curry meals yet but will try it next visit. Prices are also very good too, you get a lot of food for your meal and $15 is all you need to get really full. : )

Reviewed 3 February 2017

Just went here for the second time in 2 weeks, craving those Udon noodles and Tempura. This is such a cute little restaurant right off of Pacific Hwy. 99 , don't blink or you will miss it. Very colorful and full of Japanses atmosphere. The food is wonderful, with a variety of noodles to choose from. Their Tempura is light and crisp, the Gyoza delicious and the best dipping sauce I ever had.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Authentic Japanese ownership. In Japan Ramen restaurants are very popular, they only now seem to be catching on here. Excellent food, large variety of choices. and now I can verify the food is consistent.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Came here with my brother per his recommendation. We ordered the takoyaki (octopus balls) as an appetizer. He ordered the Ibi Katsu (shrimp) katsu ramen. I ordered Chanpon ( spicy seafood ramen). It was tasty but I think I should have ordered more spicy because I love spicy soup and this ramen reminded me of my fave korean soup Jambong (probably spelled wrong). But that's just my spicy input you can change the level as you see fit. There was one server for the space, lovely women who was attentive. Another woman from the kitchen also came up front and asked how everything was, she was very nice as well.
There are plenty of ramen options and the prices are just right for what your getting. Will come back

Been to I Love Ramen? Share your experiences!