“Pretty good for a chain”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #27 of 259 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I like the food overall. what we have found is that when they do a new rollout its Wonderfull and as time goes on the quantity and quality gets reduced.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I can never say anything bad about any of the Applebee locations and this one has been a destination several times in the past 3 months. The food is delicious and prepared to my specifications. The service is always friendly and the servers have a great attitude. And the varieto on the menu allows for different types of meals with each visit. And that is what I love about Applebees.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

What I enjoy most about Applebees is the consistency. Always count-on-able. I find they have several meal items I enjoy and great desserts. I never mind going.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

In general we know we can rely on a great meal at any Applebees. This one did not disappoint. My husband always enjoys the Bourbon St steak and I love the Oriental chicken salad. Our waitress was very attentive and efficient. We really enjoyed our stop on the way to see the Rainier, st Helens area.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Good Happy Hour specials and all the fire grilled selections are awesome! They always have new menu items and good specials, the staff is great!