“Best ever”
Review of Pizza Pizazz

Pizza Pizazz
Ranked #33 of 236 Restaurants in Federal Way
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We tried Pizza Pizazz last night after having many people say it's the best. I can honestly say I'm ruined for ever ordering from another big chain again. Lol. Everything was amazing yet I must say the cheese bread and the chicken jalapeño with jack cheese pizza rolls were my favorite

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I've been ordering regularly from this local joint for years. Their offerings are of the traditional sort, but they're never stingy on ingredients and quality is consistent. Check their website for a variety of coupon deals that make their price more competitive with the chain pizza joints. You'll still pay a bit more, but the quality and flavor is a step or five above.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

This pizza and the pizza rolls are the best. The sauces - marinara and white garlic are to die for! I've tried a number of types of their pizzas ... all great. We always order as take out, but there is seating to eat in too.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Being a person who has chosen to complicate life by directly translating happiness according to the taste of foods , I would have to say that Pizza Pizazz has made me very, very happy and is one of the better pizza i have eaten, Very east coast taste. Great for this area. Honestly, I have not found a better pizza yet.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Great deals available. Nice options on the menu and food is yummy. Drivers are prompt and courteous too.